Photo

salsa instructor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bethtamar

bethtamar
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:36 PM

i am still trying to organize my rehearsal dinner and salsa lesson and i am having trouble booking a salsa instructor. does anyone have any recommendations?
    Beth and Jason
    May 25, 2008
    Nuevo Vallarta

#2 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
    • 1,574 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:37 PM

you posted this a long time ago, so you may not need anyone, but I do know someone and he's fantastic. They own a little gym in Plaza Caracol and we had he and a partner come out to a wedding one time and do some salsa demonstratrions - but he also use to be my teacher. His name is Israel Andon and he works at Shanti Studio Shanti Studio. I believe he does speak English.

#3 StaciM

StaciM
      • Banned
      • 22 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:34 PM

Hello,

My husband and I own Reventon DJ. Part of the services we offer are choreographing surprise wedding dances and doing quick line dancing lessons for your guests during the event. We can teach salsa, country, hip hop, two step, swing dancing--you name it!

Our DJing packages start at just $300 USD and include: dance/party motivation, disco lighting for the dance floor, wireless mics for toasts, etc. We have thousands of hours of English and Spanish music--and because I'm American and he's Mexican, we know how to play it!

Our website is: http://www.puertovallartadj.com (if you click on videos, you can see some of the dance instruction/choreography we've done). Email: info@puertovallartadj.com

Staci

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users