#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 September 2006 - 12:23 PM

I've attached below the menu and bar prices for Baja Cantina

Pics of Baja Cantina Beach Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
  • VIP Member
  • 931 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 10:21 PM

There was some dicussion on the old site about the use of vouchers for this restaurant for RD/WD. I contacted the company that sells the vouchers. As of now, they are sold out of vouchers for Baja Cantina. They may become available again, but this was as of last week.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 10:30 PM

thats too bad...will they contact you when they are available...it was such a good deal.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
    • VIP Member
    • 931 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 10:34 PM

no, but I may check back. I am not sure. I am almost at 6 months out and need to start nailing this stuff down, so I may just book Tabasco's

#5 gkashmira

gkashmira
      • 1,962 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 06:13 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by host
        I've attached below the menu and bar prices for Baja Cantina
        Tammy, I am trying to download the "Baja Cantina Menu" from your linka nd the website is tellig me I don't have enough points? What should I do?
        Kashmira & Dan
        Happily married since June 16, 2007
        http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
        Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
        Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#6 JOELLEN

JOELLEN
        • 51 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 06:26 PM

Tammy,
          How do you rank Cabo del Sol for ceremony and reception? Have you been there?

Thanks!
          Angela
          Angela and Jesse
          April 21, 2007
          Cabo del Sol
          angelajesse.com

#7 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
          • VIP Member
          • 931 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 06:53 PM

Joellen,

if you check jessica claire's blog

http://www.jcsphoto....blog/index.html

she has some photos. look under Jessica & Marc

eta -- looks they did their RD at Baja beach club

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by gkashmira
            Tammy, I am trying to download the "Baja Cantina Menu" from your linka nd the website is tellig me I don't have enough points? What should I do?
            kashimira, you need 50 points to download stuff...i will donate some points to you

Awards and recognition: 

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 07:00 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JOELLEN
            Tammy,
            How do you rank Cabo del Sol for ceremony and reception? Have you been there?

Thanks!
            Angela
            i don't know anyone that has gotten married there yet...supposedly the resort is gorgeous. they did have a sewege smell prob. but juan said that is corrected now.

Awards and recognition: 

#10 DARCILYNN

DARCILYNN
            • 10 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 05:10 PM

Does anyone know if the Baja Cantina Beach can accomodate 100+ or if I would have to rent tables and chairs for that many people?
              Darci & Ryan
              Cabo San Lucas
              October 27, 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users