~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:25 PM

Those are great photos, thanks for sharing carly. That little girl is precious, what a cutie!!

#22 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:26 PM

That looks like so much fun! How many guests did you have? It looks like you guys got about a million presents!

#23 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:30 PM

Yeah, Jackee and me aren't sisters, but both our sis's were there! Mine is the one in the middle holding my niece Bronwen, her name is Jill. (That was the bridal party, btw)
      Click the image to open in full size.
      And Jackee's sister Melissa is below. She's even shorted then me (I think), so her and Jackee next to each other is funny, cuz they look alot like, but like a huge height difference!

#24 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:32 PM

Yeah, we made out pretty good! There are only a few things that we didnt' get that we need, so it was nice. We had about 70 guests. I think there was 65 that were supposed to be there, and then a few people didn't show, but then I think that quite a few people DID show up that hadn't rsvp'd.
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
        That looks like so much fun! How many guests did you have? It looks like you guys got about a million presents!

#25 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:32 PM

oh wow, Im screwing up right and left!

#26 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:55 PM

ok now i get to see the pics at home :) yay! you look so cute, and you guys did make out like bandits! right on!

was there a clothing theme going on? everyone and the gifts are all in shades of grey and black and silver!

#27 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:03 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jacqueline
            It was a great time! DARN I wish I woulda thought of taking a photo of the soap!! Where is my brain. I wonder if anyone else did..... :o( Maybe take a photo of one favor to show. I have mine I will do it tonight. They are the best favors ever.
            omg I just realized.. you and Carly are sisters??! I never knew!

#28 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by carly
              Yeah, Jackee and me aren't sisters, but both our sis's were there! Mine is the one in the middle holding my niece Bronwen, her name is Jill. (That was the bridal party, btw)
              And Jackee's sister Melissa is below. She's even shorted then me (I think), so her and Jackee next to each other is funny, cuz they look alot like, but like a huge height difference!
              ok wait you just answered my last question lol

#29 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:08 PM

Thanks for sharing your great pics. Looks like an awesome shower!!! All of your pictures are sooo cute.

#30 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:16 PM

Oh my, that is so weird. I hadn't noticed but looking back, everyone was wearing: black, white, gray, silver or blue! That totally wasn't planned and I actually only own like maybe 4 pieces of black cothing, cuz I wear brown colors as my blacks. I am not a fan of black, just doesn't usually look good on my pale ass skin with blonde hair. But funny, cuz it does look like we had a theme!
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DougsGirl
                  ok now i get to see the pics at home :) yay! you look so cute, and you guys did make out like bandits! right on!

was there a clothing theme going on? everyone and the gifts are all in shades of grey and black and silver!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users