my bridal shower was Sunday (04/13/08)

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#11 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:57 AM

Ooh what fun! Cute place and you looked great! You got some big boxes on your gift table...woohoo! Thanks for sharing - now I'm hungry!!

#12 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
    • 2,302 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:04 AM

Looks like you guys had a great time :~) Lol, your face will opening the lingere is priceless. You dont have much longer until you're a Mrs Do you have any instructions on the soap favors you made? I would love to do that for my OOT bags!
      2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#13 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:08 AM

Wow Carly, you are so loved! The scrapbook gift is so cool!

#14 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
        • 4,881 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:17 AM

Yay!!! it looks like so much fun! I love your hat!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#15 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
        • VIP Member
        • 4,116 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:25 AM

omg...that looks like so much fun!!! Seriously that looks like a great shower...and nice that your FI could be there too!

You look so cute in your crazy hat!! lol! And I just have to say that Jac is really tall! (or are you really short Carly?! j/k!)

You look SO cute in your pics btw...photogenic!

#16 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:36 AM

Thanks for the nice comments girls! And ummm, Jackee is tall and I am short, so a little of both. I am like 5'2, but I was wearing 4" sandals that day. Jackee is like 5'7 (I am guessing) but she always wears high shoes too. So a combo of tallness and shortness there!

#17 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:45 AM

How fun!!! Your pics turned out awesome and looks like you had an awesome time!
              Im freaking out over my bridal shower becuase I do the same thing.... sweat....hives...... freak out!!! HATE being the center of attention.

And how stupid do I feel... I just realized you and Jacqueline are sisters

#18 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Rachelle E.
                omg...that looks like so much fun!!! Seriously that looks like a great shower...and nice that your FI could be there too!

You look so cute in your crazy hat!! lol! And I just have to say that Jac is really tall! (or are you really short Carly?! j/k!)

You look SO cute in your pics btw...photogenic!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by carly
                Thanks for the nice comments girls! And ummm, Jackee is tall and I am short, so a little of both. I am like 5'2, but I was wearing 4" sandals that day. Jackee is like 5'7 (I am guessing) but she always wears high shoes too. So a combo of tallness and shortness there!
                OH YES gurls- can't leave home without the 5 inch shoes ;o)

#19 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Saraha
                  How fun!!! Your pics turned out awesome and looks like you had an awesome time!
                  Im freaking out over my bridal shower becuase I do the same thing.... sweat....hives...... freak out!!! HATE being the center of attention.

And how stupid do I feel... I just realized you and Jacqueline are sisters
                  Well we're friends, not sisters. Her sis is in the photos though.. they look like twins pretty much.

#20 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:22 PM

That restaurant is adorable- I want my AHR there (if I have one-haha. I think at this point its going to be an At Home BBQ.) LOVE the hats- they are adorable and make for some great pics.

You are just too cute Carly. I loved looking at the pics. Thanks for sharing.
                    Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users