Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

my bridal shower was Sunday (04/13/08)

Looks like you guys had a great time :~) Lol, your face will opening the lingere is priceless. You dont have much longer until you're a Mrs cheer2.gif Do you have any instructions on the soap favors you made? I would love to do that for my OOT bags!

omg...that looks like so much fun!!! Seriously that looks like a great shower...and nice that your FI could be there too!

You look so cute in your crazy hat!! lol! And I just have to say that Jac is really tall! (or are you really short Carly?! j/k!)

You look SO cute in your pics btw...photogenic!

Thanks for the nice comments girls! And ummm, Jackee is tall and I am short, so a little of both. I am like 5'2, but I was wearing 4" sandals that day. Jackee is like 5'7 (I am guessing) but she always wears high shoes too. So a combo of tallness and shortness there!

How fun!!! Your pics turned out awesome and looks like you had an awesome time!

Im freaking out over my bridal shower becuase I do the same thing.... sweat....hives...... freak out!!! HATE being the center of attention.

And how stupid do I feel... I just realized you and Jacqueline are sistersdoh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelle E. View Post
omg...that looks like so much fun!!! Seriously that looks like a great shower...and nice that your FI could be there too!

You look so cute in your crazy hat!! lol! And I just have to say that Jac is really tall! (or are you really short Carly?! j/k!)

You look SO cute in your pics btw...photogenic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Thanks for the nice comments girls! And ummm, Jackee is tall and I am short, so a little of both. I am like 5'2, but I was wearing 4" sandals that day. Jackee is like 5'7 (I am guessing) but she always wears high shoes too. So a combo of tallness and shortness there!
OH YES gurls- can't leave home without the 5 inch shoes ;o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
How fun!!! Your pics turned out awesome and looks like you had an awesome time!
Im freaking out over my bridal shower becuase I do the same thing.... sweat....hives...... freak out!!! HATE being the center of attention.

And how stupid do I feel... I just realized you and Jacqueline are sistersdoh.gif
Well we're friends, not sisters. Her sis is in the photos though.. they look like twins pretty much.

That restaurant is adorable- I want my AHR there (if I have one-haha. I think at this point its going to be an At Home BBQ.) LOVE the hats- they are adorable and make for some great pics.

You are just too cute Carly. I loved looking at the pics. Thanks for sharing.