#11 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:07 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    oh they are so cute, I bet they are going to miss Elsie. You take such good photographs of the dogs, you should do that on the side, pet photography is a big business now.
    She's right Tammy- you do get some awesome pictures of your pets, and that's not easily done!

#12 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:12 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christine
      oh they are so cute, I bet they are going to miss Elsie. You take such good photographs of the dogs, you should do that on the side, pet photography is a big business now.
      Thanks Christine, I'm actually thinking about it. I'm going to take a few photograhy classes and another one to learn more about my camera. But I would love to go into pet photography... Cain and I have plans to start up a business in the future so I can even take pics to raise money for the rescue group. But I have so much more to learn before I start charging people..

This is probably one of my favorite pictures I took of Mijo, it was done about a two weeks ago.. hmm maybe longer. Anyways he gets so sad when DH takes Chulo to the store with him, you can see a little tear in his eye. Just love this picture because it really captures Mijo's personality...

Click the image to open in full size.

#13 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:14 AM

I think you do a great job and I think it would fit in perfectly with the day camp business you eventually wanted to open.

That picture is precious, and you're right it really looks like he has a little tear in his eye, he misses his dad and brother.
      Tess always gets sad when Toby's not around, if he goes upstairs she freaks out and has to find him.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 Yvette

Yvette
      • 510 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:16 AM

The puppies are so cute. ha, it's hard to tell who's who when they get on top of each other.

#15 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:17 AM

Thanks... maybe someday, Want to get past "plan A" (some of you know what I'm talking about) first and then we will move onto saving money for the business.

#16 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:25 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TammyB
            Thanks Christine, I'm actually thinking about it. I'm going to take a few photograhy classes and another one to learn more about my camera. But I would love to go into pet photography... Cain and I have plans to start up a business in the future so I can even take pics to raise money for the rescue group. But I have so much more to learn before I start charging people..

This is probably one of my favorite pictures I took of Mijo, it was done about a two weeks ago.. hmm maybe longer. Anyways he gets so sad when DH takes Chulo to the store with him, you can see a little tear in his eye. Just love this picture because it really captures Mijo's personality...

So then when you open your pet photo business we can Photoshop together- that's my latest obsession...

#17 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:30 AM

tammy the are total dolls :) so so so adorable! thanks for sharing, you put a smile on my face!

#18 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:40 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sarah
              So then when you open your pet photo business we can Photoshop together- that's my latest obsession...

Sarah that is actually what I'm trying to learn now. I may have to pick your brain in the future. :-) You have so much talent..

#19 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:45 AM

Tammy I know exactly what you mean and I agree plan A is the most important and then plan B can start to fall into place. Plan B will work very well with plan A in place.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#20 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:46 AM

I thought that too when I was looking at these pics, and ones you've posted in the past - they're really good pics! And that's hard to do with pets ... I love the idea of you incorporating this into your business!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users