Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Took the kids to the park yesterday

Wow Tammy those are beautiful photos!! What kind of camera do you have? I hope you're not creeped out but I put the one of the 3 of them running with the 2 kissing as my desktop background on my work computer.

Your fur babies are gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
Wow Tammy those are beautiful photos!! What kind of camera do you have? I hope you're not creeped out but I put the one of the 3 of them running with the 2 kissing as my desktop background on my work computer.

Your fur babies are gorgeous!
ROFL, no I don't mind. Elsie really does have a thing for Chulo. She will kiss all this 2000 body parts (if dogs have that many) every night. It's cute and a little disturbing at the same time.. :-)

Here is another picture of her running as close to him as possible. Hmm maybe I need to dress them up as bride and groom and make it offical.. lol

Click the image to open in full size.

Tammy

what type of camera do you use and how did you get involoved in the first place. I think it would be an awesome thing to do for myself as a hobby but I wouldnt even know where to begin.

I use a Sony Alpha, I got it when it first came out, but I believe the prices has gone down since then, I also have a longer lense, and I'm still playing around with the idea of trying out a filter & an even longer lense (lenses are so $$)

Both DH and I have always enjoyed taking pictures, we wanted a nice camera when we went to cabo for our wedding and since then I have just really enjoyed taking pictures of the kids.. I'm also playing around with nature shots and still learning on how to edit pictures. but mainly it's for a hobby that hopefully one day I can incorporate into our future business as a side job. Who knows. lol..

Here is a couple pictures I took over the weekend.

Please feel free to criticize, I'm still learning..

I think the cloud one is really cool. What a cool hobby. I looked up summer classes to learn more about photography but I didn't think I had time.