Photo

Tulum Weddings

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lizzy

Lizzy
  • 501 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 11:33 PM

If any of you ladies are planning a wedding in Tulum, or are thinking about that area, you must go to Tulum Weddings - The perfect wedding destination.
    Lauren, from our little BDW forum informed Maggie that they were featuring quite a few of Maggie and Tadd's photos on the website. Thanks Lauren. I haven't checked since right after the wedding! There are photos of the food
    ( guacomole cones, tacos, etc...) Also the set up of the ceremony on the beach, (the chairs with the fans and the pashminas and the green daisy ball), and the light up dance floor. Lots more. Oh, and the moravian stars that Tadd had made for Maggie.
    Take a look. It was a beautiful place to have the wedding.
    Lizzy
    For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#2 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,921 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:57 AM

This picture is stunning. I am in Minneapolis and was wondering if your photographer is available for engagement photos? I was also wondering if he would take pictures and just give us the digital files... we don't want a lot of pictures, just a couple of good ones for our website.

Have a great day!

Kate

#3 Lizzy

Lizzy
      • 501 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:03 PM

Hi Kate.
        Yes, Michael does it all. Maggie got CDs of her photos, no prints. He is Michael B Studios in Mpls. I think I have his link under the picture of Maggie and Tadd in my siggy. If you go to his blog, he has more photos from the wedding at Anna Y Jose Beach Club. We stayed at Dreams Tulum and had all of the pre wedding festivities at their restaurants, and then had the wedding and reception at the beach club. It was much more private and the beach was like sifted flour. We loved it, all of it!
        Any other questions just PM me.
        Where are you in MN? Maggie and Tadd have a home in So. Mpls. and I am in West St. Paul.
        For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#4 debbie421

debbie421
        • 27 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 07:40 PM

I am also in Minneapolis and also considering this place! It's a dream for those of us in the frozen tundra.

#5 nueland

nueland
          • 94 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:03 PM

Has anyone inquired about rates for the hotel or wedding there? I would be curious to know! Thanks

#6 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,921 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 11:51 PM

Nice! The minneapolis connection... I am in Excelsior!

#7 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,921 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:23 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by nueland
                Has anyone inquired about rates for the hotel or wedding there? I would be curious to know! Thanks
                We are planning to get married here! Also there is an entire, HUGE, thread with tons of info under "Dreams Tulum brides post here!" Click on this link: http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t7767

#8 nueland

nueland
                • 94 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 10:14 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by soontobeamrs
                  We are planning to get married here! Also there is an entire, HUGE, thread with tons of info under "Dreams Tulum brides post here!" Click on this link: http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t7767
                  Thank you but I was actually wondering about Anna Y Jose Beach Club, Tulum, MX. I am already booked to get married at dream tulum on November 12th 2008.

#9 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,921 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:37 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by nueland
                    Thank you but I was actually wondering about Anna Y Jose Beach Club, Tulum, MX. I am already booked to get married at dream tulum on November 12th 2008.
                    keep me posted if you hear anything... I am considering it too! Sorry I misunderstood you!
                    Have a great day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users