Club Passion and Nikki Beach in Cabo

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Leia78

Leia78
  • VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:23 PM

Has anyone been to this club in Cabo? It's at the Melia. Is it open to the public or just for the hotel guests. The club doesn't really have it's own website, but it looks really fun! How about Nikki Beach...is this a club too?

#2 acacia

acacia
    • 53 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:40 PM

Hi
      I havent been but I have heard about it from friends who have stayed there. Nikki Beach is a club and never shuts down - the people were partying all night long there. If you want peace and quiet i dont think this is it but its very trendy looking and nice. Looks fun!

#3 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:51 PM

We're planning a night out with all of our friends so I thought this place would be fun to go to. Are they close by each other? Or should we just plan on going to squid row?

#4 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
        • 5,705 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:53 AM

Hi,

Passion Club opens every day to public, but it's really nice over the weekends, they constantly have events and theme parties, no cover unless special event. House and electronic music all the way. Resident DJs and guest DJs from all over the world. Nikki Beach Membership cards are welcome.

Nikki Beach, open to public, again very nice over the weekend. it actually closes somewhere after 9-10 or so, then you can go to the Passion Club, they are within the same hotel, ME by Melia. Live DJ during the weekend and busy seasons, nice beach on the Medano and pool with bar. Good advice to book a bed in advance, it gets really crowded during the weekend. Again house, lounge and nice beats all the way. Nikki Beach Membership cards are welcome.

Hope this helps

#5 Leia78

Leia78
          • VIP Member
          • 2,459 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:04 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by dinogomez
            Hi,

Passion Club opens every day to public, but it's really nice over the weekends, they constantly have events and theme parties, no cover unless special event. House and electronic music all the way. Resident DJs and guest DJs from all over the world. Nikki Beach Membership cards are welcome.

Nikki Beach, open to public, again very nice over the weekend. it actually closes somewhere after 9-10 or so, then you can go to the Passion Club, they are within the same hotel, ME by Melia. Live DJ during the weekend and busy seasons, nice beach on the Medano and pool with bar. Good advice to book a bed in advance, it gets really crowded during the weekend. Again house, lounge and nice beats all the way. Nikki Beach Membership cards are welcome.

Hope this helps
            Thanks Dino!

#6 plumsugar

plumsugar
            • 175 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:54 AM

This was one of my choices for a night out and I was curious as well :)
              Thanks for the info Dino!

#7 addisonreed1113

addisonreed1113
              • 93 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:12 AM

Thanks for the info! We are actually having our rehearsal dinner at Nikki Beach on the rec of our WC! We will go there for our site visit in 3 weeks, so I'll let yall know how it is!!!!
                There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
                - I Corinthians 13:13

#8 Leia78

Leia78
                • VIP Member
                • 2,459 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:39 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by addisonreed1113
                  Thanks for the info! We are actually having our rehearsal dinner at Nikki Beach on the rec of our WC! We will go there for our site visit in 3 weeks, so I'll let yall know how it is!!!!
                  That would be great! let me know how it goes.

#9 cessyboston

cessyboston
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,096 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:40 AM

thats where donnie and i are staying for our mini honeymoon please let us know
                    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#10 beachbride2008

beachbride2008
                    • 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:48 PM

We went to Passion two weeks ago. Very upscale vegas style club. We had a great time, they played great house music. You don't have to be a guest at the hotel to go. We went on a Saturday and everyone was dressed very stylish so depending when you go you may want to skip the flip flops.
                      Have fun!
                      Ava & Alex, Cabo San Lucas~ April 18, 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users