Photo

Anyone bought from Dollardays?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

heather007
  • 620 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:54 PM

I was looking online and found an interesting bulk, cheap site that offers a ton of stuff for OOT bags. Flip flops, lip balm, etc. I was wondering if anyone has ever bought from this site before or heard anything about it?

Wholesale Products and Wholesale Merchandise - DollarDays

~~

#2 AmandaR

AmandaR
    • 241 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:20 PM

I haven't heard of this site before, but it seems like it could be a great OOT bag resource!

Amanda

#3 happygilmore

happygilmore
      • 576 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:00 PM

We are looking at the stuff on that site as well, seems like alot of good stuff for the bags!!!!!!!!!

#4 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:10 PM

the problem is that their name is deceiving, the products are not $1 each. i registered to see prices, and they are not that great

#5 lyrebard

lyrebard
        • 229 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 12:35 PM

I've been lurking on that site, too, and I think some of the items are a better value than others...my problem with them was that their cases tended to be just slightly under, or way more than, I would need. We have about 30 bags to put together, but the most common case sizes are 24 and 72. Just couldn't seem to make it work!

I will say, however, that their customer service seems spot on. I had left a few items in my virtual shopping cart, and someone actually called me up to check on whether there was anything they could help me with or any questions they could answer.

#6 heather007

heather007
          • 620 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:19 PM

Really? That's amazing. I decided against using them, the only thing I was really interested in was flip flops and chap stick. However, after further inspection of orientaltrading.com I decided to go with them for almost everything. They have the best things for Mexco- I'm so pumped.
            Plus, they have bulk seashells that are cheap and star fish that are even cheaper- 500 for like um, something? Haha, $11.95. LoL. Had to look it up there real quick.

~~

#7 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:21 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by heatherjones
            They have the best things for Mexco- I'm so pumped.
            Plus, they have bulk seashells that are cheap and star fish that are even cheaper- 500 for like um, something? Haha, $11.95. LoL. Had to look it up there real quick.

~~
            you're right, i love OT, but those starfish are VERY tiny, like the size of nickles. fyi :)

#8 heather007

heather007
            • 620 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:23 PM

That's what I'm looking for, I want to add them onto the planners, candles, and other things.

Question, because they are tiny, are they safe to send through the mail or will they get crushed?

~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users