Sign in to follow this  
casey7107

wedding in mexico

Welcome! I don't know anything about that resort do you have pics? We love seeing pics? How many guests are you having at your wedding? Let us know how we can help you and good luck with your planning.

-Glenda

I'm having about 20 people for the wedding and then we are going to spend our honeymoon week at Playacar Palace just the two of us. I'm hoping I can find some people on this site that are also marrying or have married at the Bahia. I am nervous about everything going right and would love to hear other peoples advice.

Don't worry everyone here is so friendly and you will get lots of help. Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone getting married there but def do a search on the top menu and see what comes up. Don't be nervous we will all help you with whatever you need. Just ask away.

-Glenda

Welcome to a fellow RM bride! Not getting married at the same resort but the same area. I am sure you will find all the stuff you need to know here everyone is really helpful, and there's ton of info! Happy planning!

Welcome casey, I'm getting married in cancun and then going for my honeymoon to Playa del Carmen.. let me know if I can help!!