Photo

wedding in mexico

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 casey7107

casey7107
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:32 AM

Hi there. I am getting married in Mexico in April at the gran bahia principe.Looking forward to sharing info on this site.

#2 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:35 AM

Welcome! I don't know anything about that resort do you have pics? We love seeing pics? How many guests are you having at your wedding? Let us know how we can help you and good luck with your planning.

-Glenda

#3 casey7107

casey7107
      • 5 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:57 AM

I'm having about 20 people for the wedding and then we are going to spend our honeymoon week at Playacar Palace just the two of us. I'm hoping I can find some people on this site that are also marrying or have married at the Bahia. I am nervous about everything going right and would love to hear other peoples advice.

#4 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:59 AM

Don't worry everyone here is so friendly and you will get lots of help. Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone getting married there but def do a search on the top menu and see what comes up. Don't be nervous we will all help you with whatever you need. Just ask away.

-Glenda

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:16 AM

Welcome to the site - I hope we're able to help you with the rest of your planning!

#6 weez

weez
            • 151 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:21 AM

Welcome to a fellow RM bride! Not getting married at the same resort but the same area. I am sure you will find all the stuff you need to know here everyone is really helpful, and there's ton of info! Happy planning!

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:35 AM

welcome tot he forum casey! the girls and jonathan are super helpful and friendly!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 anaderoux

anaderoux
              • 3,220 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 02:03 AM

Welcome casey, I'm getting married in cancun and then going for my honeymoon to Playa del Carmen.. let me know if I can help!!

#9 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 06:32 AM

Welcome Casey! Happy planning:)

#10 BVP

BVP
                  • 108 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 02:14 PM

Welcome - I know you will find lots of answers here!
                    Happy Planning...
                    Marci

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users