• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:44 PM

Does anyone have a good Yoga or Pliates (I'd love both) video that they'd recomend? I'd like to add a little variety to my Cindy Crawford workout! The only one I can think of that I've heard consistant good things about is Windsor.

#2 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:53 PM

wish i knew...but i am going to start taking pilates classes soon...i dont have the motivation to do the videos..i envy u ann

#3 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:56 PM

I have the windsor pilates series they are great and I highly recommend them.

-Glenda

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:20 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by EDYTA
          wish i knew...but i am going to start taking pilates classes soon...i dont have the motivation to do the videos..i envy u ann
          Well, don't give me credit before I deserve it, Edyta! I have never been good at it - so we'll see how it goes. Since I am on the road so much, it's hard to find a place to go - I guess unless I find a place to go where I can pay by the session - monthly memberships just don't make sense for me. Carrying the videos with me just make it more accessible, no matter where I am. You should see me in the hotel room doing my Cindy Crawford videos that are playing on my laptop - it's quite the scene.

#5 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
          • 631 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:34 AM

i like windsor pilates...

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 02:50 PM

For those of you that own Windsor Pilates - what would you suggest I buy?

Winsor Pilates Special Offers to New Customers

Or something else?

#7 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 03:00 PM

I highly recommend the Windsor pilates series! I used to do the 20 minute video a few times a week and it completely changed my body. You will love it!

#8 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 03:18 PM

did any of those in the link above look familiar?

#9 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 03:21 PM

Ann, I just checked that link & it looks like they've completely revamped their system since I last purchased anything. The whole circle thing is new. I would say just buy the basic 9.95 package & try that. If you love it you can always upgrade. That's how I started...eventually I needed a more challenging workout so I got the advanced dvd. Go for it!! Now I need to start doing it again :)

#10 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                    • 1,876 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 04:47 AM

I just bought the Barre Method series... http://www.amazon.co....?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

It isolates muscles and gives you longer leaner muscles like a dancer. I like it. It's not yoga or pilates, but certainly not arobic either. ...I wanted to buy the fluidity bar. Anyone tried it? www.fluidity.com I saw it on an infomercial, but haven't bought it yet...I'm afraid it will just collect dust.
                      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users