Photo

Decorations for Beach Wedding

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 theresasc

theresasc
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 02:02 PM

I did a search to no avail...........a few months ago I saw a pic with one girls beach wedding. She had a sign, paint brushes to wipe feet, hand clothes, ect.....It was so cute but now I cannot find it.

Was hoping to have something similar & a place for guests to place their shoes.

Also, would love some cute ideas to do on the sand.

#2 Bride010101

Bride010101
    • 1,547 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 02:22 PM

Look like half way down the page... there is a picture of someone sets up. Is that simialr? http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t3483

#3 theresasc

theresasc
      • 55 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 02:30 PM

Yes, I saw this one already. But it was not the one I was hoping for. The one I saw months ago had a nice sign, brushes, hand towels, and a place to hold shoes.

#4 Vicky

Vicky
        • 7 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:32 AM

Another idea we're considering is trying to find a flower delivery service which will deliver the flowers to Bali and arrange maybe a heart in the sand, rings or something like that. Not sure if they're going to deliver that far but we're hoping.
          For one human being to love another that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test and proof; the work for which all other work is but preparation. - Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 theresasc

theresasc
          • 55 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:43 AM

Bali is such an awesome place!!!! I bet your wedding will be beautiful.

#6 AMANDA310

AMANDA310
            • 101 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 03:46 PM

I think that was Angela's wedding...I think her screen name is Cheesediva or something like that.....let me see if I can find the link for that......
              Thomas & I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users