Sign in to follow this  
theresasc

Looking To Buy Lots of Stuff

Hi!

I'm getting married in PVR 6/15/08. Yes, only two mths away!

We are moving out of state in two weeks and life is crazy right now. As a result, I have not been able to spend time planning and getting ready for my wedding......YIKES!

Our wedding is being held on the beach at a resort. 30 guests expected.

If anyone has things to sell.........I need everything. Table #'s, decorations, OOT bags..........AND yes even a dress!!!!! I'm a size 2 to 4.

So if any of you brides want to get rid of things please let me know!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theresasc View Post
Hi!

I'm getting married in PVR 6/15/08. Yes, only two mths away!

We are moving out of state in two weeks and life is crazy right now. As a result, I have not been able to spend time planning and getting ready for my wedding......YIKES!

Our wedding is being held on the beach at a resort. 30 guests expected.

If anyone has things to sell.........I need everything. Table #'s, decorations, OOT bags..........AND yes even a dress!!!!! I'm a size 2 to 4.

So if any of you brides want to get rid of things please let me know!!!!!

I have some extra OOT bag items that I would like to get rid of. I will try to post them tomorrow night when I get out of work (FI has camera and is out of town until tomorrow). I will PM you when I post them items.

You could always skip the OOT bags & just give guests a nice welcome letter.

I think I've seen several size 4 dresses for sale on the forum.

a real size 4 or a wedding dress size 4? i'm a real size 4 but my dress was an 8 and then had to be altered. it's currently at the cleaners (b/c i've been too lazy to pick it up) but i will be selling it.

My wedding dress is a size 4 (and altered to fit a small chest); but I won't be back til May 23. If you're willing to wait that long, I'll gladly sell it to you.

I'm a real size 4 and small busted. I tried on one dress at David's and it was a 0 and another xs. So not really sure how wedding dresses are sized. If any of you want to send me pics, I'd love to look at your dresses!

I'm so busy, I really do not have the time to go out looking.......this really was not how I pictured my wedding but at this point anything goes!