• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
  • 631 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:28 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LALA
    This thread is cracking me up for some reason. Can you imagine having your dress stolen then seeing someone in the lobby wearing it? Saying things like "No, this is mine. I brought it from home. I like to wear it to lay out."

I'm obviously exhausted from the week.
    lol

#12 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:39 PM

I'd be like "Excuse me but the only thing your going to be wearing is my brand new white Manolos up your ass if you don't take my damn dress off!!!"

-Glenda

#13 MERRYME

MERRYME
      • 324 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 11:51 PM

OMG tooo FUNY!!
        Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
        22nd of December 2006

#14 Hummingbird

Hummingbird
        • 78 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:40 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          I'd be like "Excuse me but the only thing your going to be wearing is my brand new white Manolos up your ass if you don't take my damn dress off!!!"
          New Yorkers scare me.

LOL...
          ~A & C

#15 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
          • 1,876 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:24 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LALA
            This thread is cracking me up for some reason. Can you imagine having your dress stolen then seeing someone in the lobby wearing it? Saying things like "No, this is mine. I brought it from home. I like to wear it to lay out."

I'm obviously exhausted from the week.
            Too funny!!!

The thought of having my dress stolen or damaged has never crossed my mind.....I think I'm not going to worry about this...too many other things to think about!

Thanks Leigh and Tammy for putting our worries at ease!
            My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
            Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#16 leigh miller

leigh miller
            • 936 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:44 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
              Too funny!!!

The thought of having my dress stolen or damaged has never crossed my mind.....I think I'm not going to worry about this...too many other things to think about!

Thanks Leigh and Tammy for putting our worries at ease!
              before i became a fulltime photographer i was a therapist. worked a lot with clients on their irrational fears. comes in handy while working with brides - ba - dump -da!!!

(wheres that smiley with the drums when you need him?)

#17 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
              • 1,876 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:48 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by leigh miller
                before i became a fulltime photographer i was a therapist. worked a lot with clients on their irrational fears. comes in handy while working with brides - ba - dump -da!!!

(wheres that smiley with the drums when you need him?)
                I bet that therapy background also comes in handy while actually photographing weddings!! ....not so much in regard to irrational fears, but other (perhaps unexpected) issues!!
                My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#18 leigh miller

leigh miller
                • 936 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:54 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
                  I bet that therapy background also comes in handy while actually photographing weddings!! ....not so much in regard to irrational fears, but other (perhaps unexpected) issues!!
                  you know it! crisis management is my middle name. i dont know why but this reminds me of that part in thank you for smoking when the main character says - i have a BA in taking names and kicking ass. i can do that too when needed

#19 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                  • 1,876 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 04:02 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by leigh miller
                    you know it! crisis management is my middle name. i dont know why but this reminds me of that part in thank you for smoking when the main character says - i have a BA in taking names and kicking ass. i can do that too when needed
                    You go girl!! Keep those brides and grooms (and their families too) in line!!
                    My new man....Donovan

#20 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 01:41 PM

oh good - in case me, or anyone at my wedding, has a breakdown, at least we'll have a therapist handy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users