63 replies to this topic

#51 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:00 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DougsGirl
    haha, you could instead, leave work early, drive up here, and be a soccer mom with me. all we're doing is going to trevors first game of his soccer tourney tonight. and all weekend. 5 games if they make it all the way. woohoo.
    haha steve used to coach a little girls soccer team. I was the worst soccer mom. I never brought sliced oranges or gatorade for the team. I think that's why we are no longer part of the team. lol

I wish Trevor luck though!
    Happily married since 2008

#52 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:11 PM

Abbie - I think you have some really great pics there! I never would have known you had a fight if you hadn't said so. That sucks so much...R & I did that right before one of our big walk thru meetings of the house...I remember smiling & laughing with the contractor & thinking "I hate you I hate you I hate you" toward R the whole time.

Anyway - gorgeous honey, just gorgeous. Love your hair! You got highlights since I saw you last (first?).

#53 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      Yes. I suppose I will just have to wait 2 hours and 15 mins to look at them at home. I have nothing to do this Friday night (I'm a loser!) and now I have big plans to check out some Abbie and Doug pics.
      dont worry rach, im going home and doing wedding related shit all night while FI works late! trying on dress with veil and taking photos of myself, putting wedding invitations in the envelopes and starting to stamp/address them...ill be on bdw because i promised abbie id work my mac magic to turn her non-right clickable photos into JPG images, which is illegal.... oh the things i do for my cult friends

#54 h&a

h&a
      • 321 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:27 PM

Great pictures! You have a beautiful smile and your hair looks fantastic!

#55 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:28 PM

Abbie, I love them! You look so pretty, I LOVE your hair!

#56 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:31 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Maura
            ill be on bdw because i promised abbie id work my mac magic to turn her non-right clickable photos into JPG images, which is illegal.... oh the things i do for my cult friends
            Well- at least you guys will forge a deeper bond in prison.

#57 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:13 PM

Those are cute Abbie. I love your hair- the color and volume. Yay for anti-frizz.

#58 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:57 PM

Abbie you look so pretty! I love all the pics. You both look very happy...even though you got in a tiny tift.

#59 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:15 PM

abbie they are gorgeous! i like the close ups the best; you can see how happy you two are!
                  btw, your hair looks fabulous!

#60 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 11:26 PM

OMG! Abbie those pics are great! I heart them! I love your hair too. I tried to get my hairdresser to do something similar to mine last time and that was so not what I got! LOL

Doug is quite a handsome little devil!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users