yah exactly!

like that!
    LMFAO are you getting your hair done?

#32 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
    • Banned
    • 494 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 05:15 PM

This is so exciting. I am getting mine done on May 2nd in NYC and I can't wait. I am also nervous.

Can't wait to see your pics.
      Cheers
      Kathy

#33 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:07 PM

Ugg Abbie, I totally missed this! Can you believe this stupid weather? A fifty fricking degree swing from last weekend...what the??

Anyway, I'm glad you guys rescheduled your e-pics, even though that means you have to wait longer to see them. We want you having some semblance of spring weather for your spring engagement pics! I will do a sunshine dance for you tomorrow while it's snowing.

#34 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:37 AM

YAY!!
        we got to do them last night!

let me just say, it was a bit akward for a while for 2 reasons,
        1) doug and i have never had "real" pics taken of us and he HATES having his picture taken (if you've looked at the photobooks i posted a while ago, you probably figured that out!) he RARELY smiles in pics
        2) the other reason is because we were not too happy with each other right before we had to leave. got in a little yelling match because i was running behind on the getting ready schedule and i yelled at him because i was stressed, so he yelled back because he was a ball of nerves about having real pics taken of him. so needless to say we went into it with him in a BAD mood, and for someone who doesnt smile in pics anyways, it did not start out good.

i'm pretty upset at myself now because i will always look at those first few pics and remember how stupid of me it was to take out my stress on him, especially before a big event! at least i learned my lesson before the wedding, it is a big reminder for the actual wedding. hmmm, maybe that's why the tradition not to be together the night before came from?? heehee

ANYWAYS! our photog only showed us ONE pic! yay for digital, but i want to see more! it was SOOOO good! i can't wait to get the link to the pics, he said it should be just a couple days. SO, keep waiting! i'll post it for you ASAP!

#35 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
        • 1,881 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:59 PM

Oh Abbie - I can't wait to see them!!!!
          http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#36 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

i know! the one he showed us, doug flipped out, he couldnt believe it was so good! he was actually smiling! it didn't even look like we were in the setting we were in. we were at a park and a little beach, and he just made it look amazing. i'm jumping out of my skin excited to see the pics, i keep stalking my yahoo to see if he sent anything!

#37 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 02:07 PM

Yay Abbie! We did the smae thing with our engagement pics. Mike HATES having his picture taken. I'm really stressed about the wedding! Our first set of photos weren't great. You can tell he was uncomfortable and I was stressed out.

I'm so glad yours came out well. This will be good practice for you. I can't wait to see them!

#38 Kat81

Kat81
            • VIP Member
            • 7,615 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 04:53 PM

I'm so sorry you guys got in a fight first. That always sets the pace for the entire night... BLAH. I can't wait to see them though! I am sure they are amazing. Instead of seeing them and remembering the fight look at them and see that even though you fought you can still see how in love you both are and that no matter what you can make it through anything.

#39 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:28 PM

site down

#40 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
              • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:29 PM

Pics! Pics! Pics! Pics!
                Ya'll look so happy together. You are so photogenic! And you got him to smile!!! They are all fabulous!
                See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users