Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
beautiful!!! i love them. why do they curl up like that? i am sure it is intentional or maybe just the angle of the pic ??

Sandra - where did you get your Ketubah?
I put them on light weight paper so they would curl a bit. If you want to avoid that make sure you use a heavier stock. I designed our own Ketubah, I did a search online for "interfaith Ketubahs" and changed the copy a bit. I'm attaching a copy of the Ketubah.

Ketubah.pdf

Sandra - that is beautiful!!! i had to laugh though b/c at the bottom it says Minister LOL. BUT i know you guys are inter-faith (like we are) but as someone who is Jewish it made me giggle wink.gif

We are getting a custom Ketuba designed, I searched and searched and searched and just didn't find any designs i could relate to - so many were so old fashioned or plain.

are you framing it for your house?

Thank you Alyssa!

I know, that was pretty funny. Yeah, we're framing ours.

There was a web site that I found a long time ago that had some nice designs. If I come across it I will email it to you. Also, if you want yours to be unique I can help you.

Thanks Sandra! we already contracted with a company to create it but i appreciate the offer :)

i will post about it when we get the drafts

I only wish I could afford In Design! I have Illustrator and Photoshop but need to learn how to use them better! Your programs look beautiful!