Photo

What is your favorite wedding TV show?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 amyrak

amyrak
  • 469 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:34 PM

Ok, my tivo is full now I'm going to have lots to watch this weekend!! How did I not ever know that the WE channel existed.

#22 Kryztan

Kryztan
    • 743 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:57 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE HEART LOVE "My Big Fat Redneck Wedding" not because I want ideas, it's just interesting to say the least. My personal fav was the bride screaming " Whar's ma teeth? I cain't git married witout ma teeth!" I'm from the south so it's ok for me to laugh.

LOL! I saw that one and my Fi and I were cracking up!

#23 amyrak

amyrak
      • 469 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:13 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kryztan
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE HEART LOVE "My Big Fat Redneck Wedding" not because I want ideas, it's just interesting to say the least. My personal fav was the bride screaming " Whar's ma teeth? I cain't git married witout ma teeth!" I'm from the south so it's ok for me to laugh.

LOL! I saw that one and my Fi and I were cracking up!
        Ok I'm testing how much my TIVO can handle.

#24 jaymielee

jaymielee
        • 19 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 05:42 PM

haha! this thread is hilarious! and i'm so embarrassed to admit that i dvr just about all of them! ha! my honey hates how i screw up all of his taped shows because they end up getting deleted because mine take up so much room. lol!! too funny.

#25 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 05:53 PM

I am going to have to go with biggest loser and Extreme home makeover!
            LOVE THEM!

#26 Lorilou

Lorilou
            • 533 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 05:58 PM

i love platinum wedding and rich bride poor bride. I'm always like how can people not plan their wedding or wait until the very last minute? it just seems like everyone on her is blessed with some form of organization. :)

#27 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 06:06 PM

anddddd just relaized this is about wedding haha!
                I like red neck wedding, makes me feeling like Im going to have a luxurious wedding compared to them LOL

#28 jenvh

jenvh
                • 135 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 07:23 PM

I love "My Big Redneck Wedding". My mom and I discovered it while I was visiting her and it was a marathon so we were up until about 2am watching it.
                  I can't believe i didn't think to have a beer can arch! And I didn't even consider Camo when dress shopping.

DH says we should do Camo for our AHR.

#29 teacherbride

teacherbride
                  • 354 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:39 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bulging Brides!! How do you wait until weeks before your wedding to start working out?? Guess I'll have to wait and see if I can keep these workouts up!

#30 alex

alex
                    • 1,139 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:14 PM

"And when the spark of youth someday surrenders... and I will have your hand to see me through... the years may come & go, but there's one thing I know.. love is all there is when I'm with youuuuuuuuu"

Isn't that the cheesy song from A Wedding Sory Because it's been stuck in my head since I read this thread!!! And for anyone who remembers it... it's sang QUITE cheeseball too!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users