What is your favorite wedding TV show?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 03:19 PM

I like "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?" It makes me feel sane to watch those crazy girls!

#12 marip123

marip123
    • 211 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 03:19 PM

Sundays are my favorite TV watching day! I love Rich Bride, Poor Bride, Platinum Weddings, and Bulging Brides. I want the trainer to come to me!
      Steph and Ben - 6/8/08! We did it!

#13 Bride010101

Bride010101
      • 1,547 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 03:20 PM

I love all wedding shows... but I think my favorite is Rich Bride, Poor Bride!

#14 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:33 PM

I do love all wedding related shows right now...my FI makes fun of me...I think my favorites are Bridezilla...and Perfect Proposal

#15 mpetzold

mpetzold
          • 13 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 08:41 PM

Yes, A Wedding Story is still on! I used to love that show. When I was in college all of the girls in my dorm used to get together and watch it! The thing is that now I think it is pretty cheesy given all of the other awesome wedding shows on TV!
            Mandy
            Wedding Date: September 4, 2008
            Wedding Location: La Jolla, California (San Diego)
            At Home Reception Date: October 11, 2008
            http://farm2.static.....b81af6.jpg?v=0

#16 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
            • 1,257 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:02 PM

I like Say Yes to the Dress because I also had more trouble commiting to the dress than the man...

#17 Kryztan

Kryztan
              • 743 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:05 PM

I find my Big Redneck wedding a hoot! I have only seen it like twice actually by accident. I think that its on CMT

#18 Bride010101

Bride010101
                • 1,547 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:08 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kryztan
                  I find my Big Redneck wedding a hoot! I have only seen it like twice actually by accident. I think that its on CMT
                  I forgot... that is one of my faves to because it is so funny! Even my FI likes to watch that one and gets a kick out of it.

#19 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,504 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:37 PM

I LOVE HEART LOVE "My Big Fat Redneck Wedding" not because I want ideas, it's just interesting to say the least. My personal fav was the bride screaming " Whar's ma teeth? I cain't git married witout ma teeth!" I'm from the south so it's ok for me to laugh.

I also really like Rich Bride, Poor Bride. Being in the event business,I see so many people think that weddings are free! You can get flowers for $200 and food for $10 a plate and it will still look like the wedding from Martha Stewart. I like the reality aspect of it.

#20 stltk

stltk
                    • 120 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:34 AM

Oh yeah, guilty as well here...I love to watch me some wedding shows!

Some of my fav's are: "Say Yes to the Dress" (those dress prices...hollly cow!), "Bulging Brides", "Bridezillas", "Platinum Weddings", & "Rich Bride/Poor Bride" too.
                      Gotta love Sunday nights, tons o' wedding shows on!

And I agree about "Wedding Story", it was unique back then & I loved it, but now it's dated & kinda corny/sappy. But, "back then" it was all we had! lol We're so spoiled now with all our current choices, huh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users