Sign in to follow this  
foxytv

Tami (foxytv's) Planning Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by morenaindc View Post
Everything looks great Tami! Where did you get your OOT bags and travel mugs made? I love how you used your monogram...
I bought the plain tote bags from Promotional tote bags custom sizes and styles from cheap totes for $0.79 each.

The travel mugs come from Mugs, Coffee Mugs, Shot Glasses, Wine Glasses, Beer Mugs, Champagne Glasses, Wedding Favors, Sports Bottles, Promotional Pens at Discountmugs.com and were about $4 each.

I made the logos and for the OOT bags, printed them in "mirror image" onto iron-on transfer paper and then ironed them onto the bags.

You just send the jpeg file of your design to discountmugs.com and they use it on the mugs.

Hope that helps!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarrod View Post
Everything looks great, Ilove your shoes. Does your dress have Champagne in it?
Yep, the dress is ivory w/ champagne trim and detailing. The BM dresses are the same champagne color.

Tami, I am so happy that your day is finally near. I remember when you were waiting for Tom to let you know when he was coming home from the war! Now look, you are about to marry the man of your dreams in only a few days.

Everything you made and planned for the wedding looks lovely. Your guests are going to love the special attention you gave to details. Have a wonderful time and know I send my very best wishes to you and Tom!

Lizzy