• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 12:18 PM

ok, you got me wondering, and i had to look it up. i think this is what i have ... it works well enough. probably not as good as a cooler - but much easier to carry.

Diabetic Care Services - Diabetic Care Services: Frio Cool Pouch Duo-Pen (Black)

#52 Curls

Curls
    • 14 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 12:25 PM

Before the pump I was on Humolog and Lantus as well and will probably go back to that during wedding/honeymoon. I shouldn't have a problem find that cooling item you mentioned but thx for offering to look. I use the One Touch Ultra 2.
      Just to let you know drugstore.com has a rebate right now that basically makes the One Touch Ultra 2 free (also free shipping since the purchase before rebate is over $49) so no cost to you. If you are interested here is the link. Also, the One Touch Ultra 2 uses the same strips as the Ultra so if you were interested you wouldn't have to purchase new strips.

store directory

#53 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 12:30 PM

thanks! i just posted the link above to the cooling case that i have. it will probably work for me - and i'll also use it to store my insuling when i head to the beach as well. i JUST got the Ultra, and it works pretty well for me - so no plans to get another meter just yet. but i will keep the Ulrta 2 in mind!

also, i am going to find another thread where a few of us were talking about our diabetes, or FIs with diabetes - you may find it interesting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users