• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:30 PM

i'm afraid the satin one is too white - my dress is pretty ivory, almost "cream" if that makes any sense. i might get both and sell the other one - or sell both if they don't work!

#32 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 04:31 PM

I understand.. I'm sure the lace will work.. plus you'll get more use in the future!

#33 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:25 PM

Ann, did you find a purse yet? I ordered this one...I think it was like $70 at Endless.com. It's kinda hard to tell in the pic, but it's a ruffled floaty material with beads all along the ruffled edges and sequins inbetween the ruffles. You can use it as a clutch without the strap.

Click the image to open in full size.

I also ordered this one for the wedding week, it was so cute I couldn't resist!

#34 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:29 PM

Sarah those are cute!!

I decided that I'm going to give all my BM's (7 of them, I know insane) lill bags and i'm going to make one for myself as well. I think I'm going to give them all the same so they can have them for the wedding. Here is the website if you are not familiar. I have a couple of these bags and they are great and are very durable!

1154 LILL Studio: Custom Handbags

#35 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:33 PM

That's a great idea Natalie! I love Lill bags!

#36 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:43 PM

I LOVE Lill - this is what I wanted to do for my shower, but not sure I will get to afterall - we're just so busy! Cute idea, Natalie!

Sarah - I have ordered one, but I am not sure if it will work - I ordered this one

I also saw one at a little shop here in Chicago if the one I ordered doesn't work - but not sure it will get here before I move to MN! What a pain!

#37 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
              • 1,430 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:45 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by akh
                I LOVE Lill - this is what I wanted to do for my shower, but not sure I will get to afterall - we're just so busy! Cute idea, Natalie!

Sarah - I have ordered one, but I am not sure if it will work - I ordered this one

I also saw one at a little shop here in Chicago if the one I ordered doesn't work - but not sure it will get here before I move to MN! What a pain!
                ann, I really like that and think it will be perfect with your dress!

#38 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:49 PM

That's the one I would have chosen Ann, great pick! I love the detail on the top:)

#39 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 01:02 PM

that's what sold me - i like that antiqu-y look. it was $21 plus shipping - so if I hate it I am not out that much $$.

if anyone cares - they do have this handbag in other colors too - turquoise, pink, blue, etc.

#40 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 01:21 PM

I love that purse Ann, Very pretty.. Wow here I was stressing about the things I needed done but knowing that Sarah just ordered her rings, Ann you haven't even looked yet and you just ordered your purse.. Well I feel better now and feel like I might be further along then I thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users