• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#11 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 10:36 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by marfa75
    This is the one I ended up getting: David's Bridal - Accessory 2728 Organza Pickup Clutch.
    Hey you and I are purse twins.. LOL..

#12 marfa75

marfa75
    • 71 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 10:58 PM

ahh cool, is that the color of your dress as well? its kind of a tricky color huh?

#13 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:22 PM

Ann what are your wedding colors? Are you open to something bright and fun and not white?

I was thinking maybe something like this: Etsy :: Jill Wristie in Mexican Floral

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:30 PM

Hmmm - now that you mention it, that might be kind of fun. Since I am not having bridesmaids, or a ton of decor, my colors aren't overly obvious - but I am going with blues, grees, and an accent of fuschia (sp?). But I'd consider looking at some that add some color!

#15 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:44 PM

Ann what color jewelery and shoes are you going to wear? I don't mean to sound obnoxious but I literally own every single bag in the world and I'm sure there is something in my bag collection that I could lend you. Tell me what you would like and even if I don't have something to match I will be on the lookout this weekend in Chinatown when I go pick up the pashminas. They have tons of cute purses that are so cheap, I will totally get you something. How big is the insulin that you carry? I will have to make sure I get something that can fit that. Oh yeah and I can carry your bag for you the day of your wedding since I'll be crashing it remember?

-Glenda

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:48 PM

lol - you made me giggle! if i do wear color, it would be an aqua blue. but initally i was looking for jewelry that had almost an antiquey look to it, but i haven't bought any yet. Here's a link to my dress - Wedding dresses and planning advice | Brides.com - it's in ivory so if I don't do color, I'd like ivory.

The insulin is the size of a large (fat) pen - so nothing too huge. If you see anything, take a pic and let me know - you're awesome! If the attorny thing doesn't work out - you can be our designated DW shopper!

#17 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:55 PM

Oooh Ann I had never seen your dress, it's so pretty! I love it. Hmm it looks like either gold accents or like you said if you want blue that would be nice. Let me think, I have a gorgeous Judth Lieber silver clutch but that wouldn't work. Okay I am on a mission now.

-Glenda

#18 -Kate-

-Kate-
                • VIP Member
                • 7,676 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:59 PM

If you get a bag I like the bright color idea. I'm wearing red shoes w my dress - after all, it's a PARTY!

#19 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
                  • 631 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:02 AM

good question Ann..I dont yet...I am going to find some inexpensive but nice...

#20 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:18 AM

I remember seeing a clutch when shopping w/a girlfriend in MN - she's getting married in May - I may have to stop by that store again. They had the cutest things, but I hadn't even bought my dress yet, so I wasn't ready to buy. They had some great purses, flowers for your hair, jewelry, etc. I'll be there next weekend, maybe I will find something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users