Photo

Finally! Sandra's Cabo - Riu Santa Fe review

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Natashak

Natashak
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:07 AM

Can someone please send me the price list for private dinners, music etc?
    Thanks!

#42 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:09 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Natashak
      Can someone please send me the price list for private dinners, music etc?
      Thanks!
      Natasha,
      Have you tried searching the forum or PM'ing a member directly? Do you have a contact at the hotel?

#43 CarlySR

CarlySR
      • 67 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:38 PM

hi Sandra,
        Your pictures are lovely! We are getting Married at the Riu Santa Fe October 17th, 2009, any tips or advice?

Carly

#44 shannon26

shannon26
        • 31 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:13 AM

Great review! thanks

#45 Girly Girl

Girly Girl
          • 9 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:46 AM

Hi Carly,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!. As a future Santa Fe bride (Likely Oct 2010) I would really appreciate and information you can share. I know I'm a little ahead of the game but I'm an organization freak lol

Have you hammered out all the details yet? Like where the ceremony & reception will be?

I received the information package by email but the pricing is a little confusing & contradicting. Still waiting to hear back the actual additional fees involved in a private reception at Don Juio's, it seems really expensive to do the seated dinner with open bar & appretizers not sure it's worth it. I'm second thinking my venue since so many others have said you can still have dinner in the steak house terrace and it's pretty private. Dilema!

Hope all your planning is going well, looking forward to your future review.

Tina
            [

#46 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
            • 2,115 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:44 PM

Great Review! Thanks for sharing!

#47 CarlySR

CarlySR
              • 67 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:27 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Girly Girl
                Hi Carly,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!. As a future Santa Fe bride (Likely Oct 2010) I would really appreciate and information you can share. I know I'm a little ahead of the game but I'm an organization freak lol

Have you hammered out all the details yet? Like where the ceremony & reception will be?

I received the information package by email but the pricing is a little confusing & contradicting. Still waiting to hear back the actual additional fees involved in a private reception at Don Juio's, it seems really expensive to do the seated dinner with open bar & appretizers not sure it's worth it. I'm second thinking my venue since so many others have said you can still have dinner in the steak house terrace and it's pretty private. Dilema!

Hope all your planning is going well, looking forward to your future review.

Tina

hey Tina,
                I have done the majority of the planning so far. I just contacted Erika on my own and told her what I wanted!
                We are having a beach ceremony at 4pm (me and my fiance used to work on cruise ships and our old cruise ship that we met on will be docked until 4.30pm so we chose a ceremony time where the ship will be in the background), dinner is at 6pm and we are having the English Patio (I am from England so I thought it was appropriate!). We have it 6-10.30pm and have dinner and dancing there, I have to rent the DJ too! Then after that we may go the disco or just go to where they do all the shows, apparently the bars there stay open until about midnight! With the English patio, to keep cost down, we are ordering from the Steakhouse menu so I don't have to pay a per person price, just the rental fee.
                I have booked Suzanne Morales for all my Girls hair and make-up, it is a little pricey and off the hotel complex but I have heard wonderful things!

#48 marise

marise
                • 179 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:32 AM

Awesome review Sandra!! I've been looking for a Mariachi band, so I think i'll give Mariachi Internacional an email. Congratulations Mrs.!

#49 KSPrincess

KSPrincess
                  • 83 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 07:45 AM

thanks for the review and congrats!!

~*Ben's Babe*~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users