Sign in to follow this  
dragonfly

What would be your miracle?

Aww Kelly,

those miracles/wishes just bring tears to my eyes. I guess my miracle would be to see all those children with their miracles granted. It's so painful to see children in pain and it just breaks my heart.

Kelly your children are so sweet. Liam's answer is so cute! I love talking to my 4 yr old niece. She tells me the best stories and dreams. She never met my brother (her uncle) but she ALWAYS talks about him. Last month she said that she had the most wonderful dream with Uncle Cesar. He was wearing big white wings and he gave her pink ones and he taught her how to fly. She said they had so much fun. When she gets older, I will have to thank her for being my little miracle. She's got me through so much (depression).

WOW these stories really are so humbling. It puts life back into perspective and understand how greatful I am to have the things I have... Those poor children... I wish I had food for breakfast. That just breaks my heart.

I guess after hearing all these stories. My miracle would be for everyones miracle to come true!

I love the Miracle question, I use it with client's for solution finding. My miracle wpuld be to be out of a job because child abuse/neglect no longer existed. Some days, I need Lexapro and a shot of rum just because of the trauma my kiddo's have been through.

Personally, I wish my dad were still alive. We were not talking when he died and I didn't know yet that I was pregnant with his first and only grandchild.

Gosh ... mine would have to be that my parents are married again, and that our whole family is happy and healthy.

They divorced when I was 15 - and they are still really friendly. I know it sounds so juvenile ... I just miss having the whole family together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
Kelly your children are so sweet. Liam's answer is so cute! I love talking to my 4 yr old niece. She tells me the best stories and dreams. She never met my brother (her uncle) but she ALWAYS talks about him. Last month she said that she had the most wonderful dream with Uncle Cesar. He was wearing big white wings and he gave her pink ones and he taught her how to fly. She said they had so much fun. When she gets older, I will have to thank her for being my little miracle. She's got me through so much (depression).
Aww Amy children don't know what a gift they are. I hear you on little ones getting you through the tough times. When Everton's sister died, Liam is what got Everton through the trauma of that. When Nicole got sick, I had to still learn to be okay outside of Sick kids, which was hard since I had tunnel vision, Liam would come every day to the hospital and force us to smile and laugh. Nicole was in so much pain and depression that the only person she made the effort for was Liam. I use to say that Liam was given to us for a reason, he is our hope. Children also are usually the only ones comfortable talking about our loved ones who are in heaven. Everyone walks around not talking about what we are all thinking, but kids they just blurt out everything thats in their heart, and like you and your niece, it is usually what is in your heart also. Amy I am glad you have her and that she can bring you joy, after the tragedy that you and your family were forced to endure, maybe she's your miraclehuh.gif

My miracle would be that I could finally be pregnant! I'm tired of taking pregnancy tests and knowing its negative and crying and making my husband cry. Either that or having enough money to make it to Africa to adopt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoWife View Post
Just wanted to say, I understand how you're feeling. I hope it happens for you soon. I have peed on so many sticks in the past 6 months I think I should have bought stock in freakin Clearblue Easy or First Response!
Haha me too. I've finally stopped. He'll ask if I peed and I'll just say yes.

I suppose mine would be to be able to afford to pay for my family to come to my wedding or more importantly for my FI to have known what a happy childhood was and have a family that would kill for you