Photo

Guilty Pleasure House Cleaning

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 saraece

saraece
  • 289 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:05 PM

I hated (maybe that is too harsh)..I avoided cleaning before I started selling Norwex. It is an environmentally, healthy conscience way to clean. I use one cloth with water to clean every surface of my house leaving it 99.94% bacteria free!
    Like our first kiss all over again

#22 MelanieS

MelanieS
    • 820 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 05:38 PM

I like organizing rather than cleaning - like alphabetizing my spices and canned goods, and putting my closet and shoes in color categories and from longest to shortest.

#23 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:30 PM

i don't like cleaning unless there's music, and then I'm off.

#24 Celina

Celina
        • Banned
        • 2,811 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MoWife
          I HATE cleaning! I just spent all day today avoiding housework. My husband works the 3-11 shift and I bet you at 10:30 tonight I will be running around vacuuming and doing laundry so it doesn't look like I wasted my whole day!

Ha Ha Ha...I do the SAME THING!! FI works 4:30-3am and I wait until the kids are in bed to clean up. When he leaves I wave him out the door then I veg out! I watch Oprah, anything on TLC - Bridezilla...make a half-ass dinner for the kids. Then come 11:00 at night I'm up mopping the floor, running the dishwasher.

I LOVE doing yardwork (if that's considered house cleaning). I LOVE to pull weeds! It is so theraputic.
          "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users