Sign in to follow this  
jean-marcus

Guilty Pleasure House Cleaning

okay so ive been cleaning house and yard today... and YES it sucks.. but oh there are just certain things i love doing cause it makes such a difference... like vacuuming the steps in the basement cause the carpet just gets all that fuz and funk on it that you dont really see because the light sucks... or like painting a room a totally different color is always fun cause you see the drastic change.

sooo i know there are you out there that actually enjoy things like getting that one random spider web up in the corner no one can reach or getting behind the fridge or what have you

so hit me

i hate cleaning...I'm so thankful that my FI loves it though (or at least pretends). I do the cooking and he does the cleaning, seems fair to me cheesy.gif

i despise cleaning. jm, you can come clean my house as a guilty pleasure anytime! jk, but my FI is a clean freak, so if i leave a mess anywhere, i hear about it right away. sometimes i tell him he sounds like my dad haha

JM I love cleaning. In fact friday is my cleaning day. So when I get home today from the gym I am going to blast the ipod and clean my apartment head to toe. I love cleaning the bathroom and having the toilet sparkle. I love vacumming b/c it leaves the carpets so nice and clean. I pretty much just love everything about cleaning. I know I'm sick in the head.

I absolutely HATE cleaning also, but for some strange reason I really enjoy cleaning the stove! We have the stove-top with the wire-looking burners so I take them out, take out the metal things underneath & scrub away! You can find SO much gunk in there when you thought it was actually clean!

I like to vacuum but i hate all other cleaning. For whatever reason I will start cleaning something- say go through all my makeup/ beauty crap and the next thing I know I have a larger mess than I started with and spent 3 hours rummaging through the crap instead of just sorting out the crap and getting rid of it.

I love cleaning my bathroom for some reason. I just feel so much prettier getting ready in a shiny, clean bathroom! I also actaully like doing laundry...weirdo, I know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • It’s been years... and I’m now searching for the same in Montego Bay or Negril. Did anyone ever have any luck finding? 
    • Hello, I'm new to this site. I got engaged already and get married by next year. I have some doubts regarding our dating destination. Hope you will help me. Thank You!
    • Hello everyone,
      Well, this upcoming valentine's day is special for me because I got engaged and planning to spend the day with my fiance. I'm planning to give her an ethical jumpsuit.

Other than that I have been searching the internet for some nice discounted coupons and searched among my friends and found different sites. Now, we are looking forward to that wonderful day. We searched a lot and found out, Escape The City. Orangeville is a great place for a day trip or weekend gateway from Toronto.
      Theatre Orangeville is offering a weekend package that includes 2 tickets to a Live performance at the theatre, Premium Overnight Accommodations at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn and Suites and $75 Downtown Wine and Dine Voucher which is valid at select Downtown restaurants, and Free Entry to the scenic Trails & Bridges of Island Lake.

We are so excited and eagerly waiting for that day.
      If anyone has got any other suggestions for the venue, kindly share your thoughts/ideas.
      Thank You!

• Please tell me, the best wedding venue in Saskatoon, SK.
    • Hey everyone! Like the others here, I'm interested in wedding reception, venue and all related steps & stuff. Starting with my first and the most important note is that we're international couple and we need to think of bilingual wedding. So the first thing we need to think of is whether it will be interpretation or 2 different venue coordinators, sermons and stuff? What is your experience, what could be the best and affordable solution? From googling the issue I've found this Interactio app team ( describing possible solution here  http://blog.interactio.io/case-study-weddings )Basically they offer to hold the venue in the main language, additionally providing simultaneous interpretation online to other quest's mobile phones. Looks like really easy and creative idea. What about the others? How did you solve this kind of obstacle? Any additional advises would be very welcomed here  
  • Topics