Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Sign Up thread (DEADLINE IS HERE!)

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#51 amyrak

amyrak
  • 469 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by froggie1013
    I just wore jeans and a tank top. When I do my after photo, I will wear the same outfit.

I think for those who do multiple seasons, we should post all of our pictures at the end. So for all who do season 1, the before and after will be posted at the end of that season. Then those who continue into season 2, we should post all three pics (since season 1's after pic will be season 2's before pic). It'd also be nice to see total weight lost at the end, even though weight lost from the season 1wouldn't count in season 2. I just think it would be great motivation to see changes over a longer period of time. Does this all make sense?
    Yeah, I like that idea. Now when does season 1 end and who is winning so far and how much have they lost?? I'm too lazy to go back and read thru the postings (yikes if I'm too lazy to do that I'm really in trouble for this game)
    I'm kinda thinking of wearing this strapless dress in my before pic that is really tight on my hips and I can't wear anymore...so that way it's my inspiration to fit into that by the ending pic :)

#52 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 11:25 PM

can we put all of these spandex rules in one place? i've been SO SO SO busy and i'm afraid i'll miss our own little episode of 'what not to wear'.

#53 adrianna28

adrianna28
      • 178 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:18 AM

I'm in for season 2!! YAY!!!

#54 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:29 PM

I am so excited i couldn't do the last one because of tax season but i'm doing it this time!
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#55 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:29 PM

so far i've had like 15 people express interest in this, and about half of them already pay! woohoo - this could be a really good season! just a reminder to send me a PM to get my email in order to PayPal the $$. or if you'd rather just mail a check (some people do!) we can arrange that too.

#56 Janet

Janet
            • VIP Member
            • 7,459 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:39 PM

Okay, I think I want to play this time! I'll PM you Ann. I might need a refresher on the rules and how it all works....

#57 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:42 PM

The rules are pretty good in the first post in this thread ... but I'm sure many of us can give you the run down if you'd like!

#58 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:42 PM

Well Ann, you see my weight every week so you know I'm in for season 2, lol!

But I will pm you and paypal you this week.

#59 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:21 PM

Ann I still haven't sent you the money b/c I still don't know how much it is. Did we decide on $15? Was that the consensus?

#60 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 02:22 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                      Ann I still haven't sent you the money b/c I still don't know how much it is. Did we decide on $15? Was that the consensus?
                      That's my question too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users