Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Sign Up thread (DEADLINE IS HERE!)

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#191 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
  • 2,171 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:40 PM

I just finally sent my $$! Im game for tomorrow, and have been eating healthy yesterday and today, but... oh...hmmm Im sure I can think of something to eat tonight, before things really start tomorrow!

#192 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:04 PM

Ann - I just sent you the money! Sign me up!

#193 SBlake

SBlake
      • 150 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:15 PM

I'm on my way out to pick up my 'last meal!' Better get my but in gear for tomarrow. I'm going grocery shopping first thing in the morning. If anyone has a go to item on their grocery list that they couldn't diet without, please share! I could use all the help I can get. I feel like I stick to the same foods when I diet and that is half the reason I fall off the wagon!

#194 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:44 PM

I definetly gained this week during the break, but I've done really well today and am back on track to get going tomorrow. I can't wait to get going!

#195 amyrak

amyrak
          • 469 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:50 PM

This is going to be hard for me since I play softball on Tues nights (which is good for exercise but not super hard) But bad because we usually drink beer after the game. Like tonight I had a couple Corona Lights and then we were at a bar so "bar food" of course so I had chicken fingers...which I told them this is my last supper...ha

#196 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:52 PM

i weighed in today...i go to ww either on tuesdays or wed. so i'll just snap a pic when i go...i dont think it matters what day your pic is from, so long as you get it to ann by wed....but i could be making up my own rules here...

#197 amyrak

amyrak
              • 469 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:05 PM

Well, maybe I will weigh myself on Tues morning then...that works.

#198 alex

alex
                • 1,139 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:48 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SBlake
                  I'm on my way out to pick up my 'last meal!' Better get my but in gear for tomarrow. I'm going grocery shopping first thing in the morning. If anyone has a go to item on their grocery list that they couldn't diet without, please share! I could use all the help I can get. I feel like I stick to the same foods when I diet and that is half the reason I fall off the wagon!
                  I didn't end up having my last meal, but I pigged out on chocolate instead! lol

And for my go to items when I eat well, they're not overly tasty or anything!
                  I have a protein shake every morning. Sometimes I spice it up with fruit or yogurt, but not always. I eat alot of tuna too. And if I'm feeling "snacky" I'll grab a handful of All Bran Strawberry Bites - they're great for snacking on!

#199 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:57 PM

I am super duper excited about tomorrow!I am one day closer to getting skinner.

#200 Saraha

Saraha
                    • 2,597 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:43 AM

Thats the spirit Yari LOL!
                      I cant wait to start!!! I have no other choice but to lose... my scrubs are tight for godssake!!!!
                      So My goal: To hit the 120's on the scale... I know yeah right!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users