Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Sign Up thread (DEADLINE IS HERE!)

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#171 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 03:55 PM

Wow thats awesome, a great pot!! I took my before pics yesterday! If that isnt motivation I dont know what is, yikes!

#172 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
    • 1,830 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:11 PM

I just sent in my payment!! I cant wait to start, I feel nervous already!!

#173 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:34 PM

are we going to have people really show before/after pics? I personally am up for it and it is in the rules. People can cut off their heads/wear clothes, but I want to see how great people look after! Or maybe just the winners? I dunno...what do you girls think?

#174 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Janet
          are we going to have people really show before/after pics? I personally am up for it and it is in the rules. People can cut off their heads/wear clothes, but I want to see how great people look after! Or maybe just the winners? I dunno...what do you girls think?
          we had it in the rules originally for the 1st season, but then decided at the end that none of us really wanted to share. But we said that once we reached our goal (in whatever season it may be) we would share then.

#175 Janet

Janet
          • VIP Member
          • 7,459 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:08 PM

okay that makes sense! I still think the winner should have to show but that's just me :) Of course we all love and support each other no matter what!!!!

#176 alex

alex
            • 1,139 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:03 AM

I'm willing to share my pics regardless of my results! I think it'll be greater motivation knowing I have to post them PLUS if I don't do great then by end pics will be even more motivation to keep going!
              I can't see myself dropping many pounds (I've been going to the gym steady-steady for 3 weeks & have GAINED 3 pounds, but look thinner <I have a muscular build>) so I think my pictures will show my results better than my numbers. :)
              But I understand if people don't want to share theirs. I just want everyone to know that if they're afraid of being alone with the pics, yolu're not! Mine will be up for all to see at the end hehe

#177 Jen_S

Jen_S
              • 3,737 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 02:00 AM

I am willing to take picts also just let me know anything to get me motivated for that dress fitting on Jun 3rd, especially since I am out of the country on a business trip hard to stay on a diet and exercise while away!
                Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#178 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:17 AM

We're getting some more interest in this, so it should be an awesome season! And there is still time to join!

#179 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:39 AM

Season 3 I'm all in!! The next 6 weeks are full of dinners and parties and I wouldn't be giving it my all...but after that I'm ready to eat well and work it out! Good luck everyone :)

#180 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:39 AM

Just a reminder to everyone - your starting weights along with a picture need to be sent to me tomorrow! You can PM them, email them, or send me something from your cell if that's what you want - whatever works!

Also, if you still want to join but haven't paid - you're still welcome! Make sure to weigh in tomorrow, and get the payment to me a.s.a.p.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users