Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Sign Up thread (DEADLINE IS HERE!)

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#161 alex

alex
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:21 AM

I sent my $$ today & am sooo pumped to get started!! I've been getting to the gym 4 times a week so I think I might be able to make some good progress! (although Mat thinks I'm crazy for being in "some contest with a bunch of randoms from the states") LOL!!!

#162 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:30 AM

Im so so excited to, the wedding count down begins and I dont wanna be the whale on the beach getting married!

#163 Opice34

Opice34
      • 414 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:06 PM

I am so ready for this!!! I went dress shopping for the first time last night and ALL of the sample sizes were TOO SMALL!!!!!!!!!! WTF? I remember going dress shopping with my friends and all of the dresses were so huge and they had to pin them together to even get an IDEA of what they would look like!!! How disgusting did I feel that I couldn't even fit in them!! And I'm a size 8 in the real world?! I know I've got some weight to lose, but COME ON!

Anyway - I found a dress that I think I love, but it's so stinkin' tight I can't tell and I'm scared to buy a dress that I can't try on in a regular size. Ugh!

Biggest Loser here I come!!!! I officially have the motivation I need! Let's go!

#164 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:35 PM

YEAH! I'm so glad everyone is joining. This is going to be fun!!!
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#165 SBlake

SBlake
          • 150 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:01 PM

Hey ladies, I so need this. I'm excited to join! I have pm Ann and send her the money but I'm in!

#166 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:13 PM

What is our count up to now, do we know?

#167 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
              • 2,183 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:23 PM

I'm fired up about this, the support is incredible and I can't wait! I sent my paypal to Ann yesterday!

#168 Linzibella

Linzibella
                • 110 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 07:11 PM

I'm thinking of joining up too. I've been on a program for awhile now and have lost 20lbs but have been stalled for over a month, so this could be the motivation I need to lose the last 10-15 lbs. I'll think about it some more tonight and then PM Ann if I decide to join.

I think that it could be fun. And you girls are so helpful in the wedding planning department, you're probably great in the weight loss deparment too. Was there lots of motivation in the first season? I'm off to read the posts.

#169 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
                  • 2,183 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:50 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Linzibella
                    I'm thinking of joining up too. I've been on a program for awhile now and have lost 20lbs but have been stalled for over a month, so this could be the motivation I need to lose the last 10-15 lbs. I'll think about it some more tonight and then PM Ann if I decide to join.

I think that it could be fun. And you girls are so helpful in the wedding planning department, you're probably great in the weight loss deparment too. Was there lots of motivation in the first season? I'm off to read the posts.
                    That's amazing!! What a great achievement. How did you accomplish this great weight loss and how long did it take you?

#170 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:06 AM

First of all ... just a reminder, the deadline is this week! All of the rules are posted in the first post of this thread. Let us know if you have questions! Send me a PM if you'd like to join - there's still time!

I want to make sure I have received all of the payments so far - so here is the list of people that I have marked off as "paid." If you have paid, and don't see your name - please let me know! Also, a couple additional people have opted to mail a check, and those names are also below. They will move to teh "paid" list once I get the checks! I've already received a coupe checks in teh mail. Again, let me know if I've made any mistakes!

This means that the pot is currently $270 .. and will be more once I receive the checks, and maybe more if more people decide to join. Not bad!!

PAID
                      alyssa
                      amyrak (Amy)
                      babyg (Terri)
                      cessyboston (Erica)
                      chprfan (Jessica)
                      DanielleNDerek
                      Denise40
                      froggie1013 (Kristy)
                      Janet
                      jkcz0702 (Jen)
                      lauren c.