stick on nail polish

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 -Kate-

• VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 06:15 PM

I just used the Avon stick on nail polish for the first time last week - kinda trying it out before I committed to using it on the big day. I tried it because I don't do acrylics and my polish always chips within a day - even when I get it done at a salon.
    I have to say it's pretty fabulous. It takes about 3 minutes to do both hands and it looks super shiny like a nice salon polish. I put it on last Sunday and just took it off today - no chips or anything.
    It's on sale right now online so I just stocked up. I'm totally packing some along with me to Mexico - and I know it won't leak in my bag!

#2 Janet

• VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 06:24 PM

I have never heard of this before -- thanks for the tip, I'll have to check it out because I also hate acrylics but have major chipping issues...

#3 -Kate-

• VIP Member
      • 7,676 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 06:30 PM

My mom has been raving about it for about a year and last time she was home she gave me a pack. I was totally suspect but it is really the easiest thing in the world to use. It kinda is like a sticker, but one it's on it's like liquid polish. You have to use normal remover to get it off.

#4 Jennifer

• 218 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 08:29 PM

I wondered how that stuff was like. Thanks for sharing!

#5 NHPT

• 3,848 posts

Posted 16 September 2006 - 09:26 PM

thanks for the tip, I am really going to check it out.
            Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#6 MARKSBRAT

• 34 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:38 PM

I saw that advertised! I'm a huge acrylic fan, I do pink and white french manicures. however, I was wondering about using it on my toes!!!! So glad to hear about it from someone who has used it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users