Sign in to follow this  
Jessica

Mommy Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
Whoa Abbs I saw that and was like " SHE HAS KIDS? I didn't see the message below it. Hahha freak out.
hahahahaha :)

I love that mentality Abbie. My step-dad is my "dad." Someone once asked him if he regretted not every having children and he replied "What do you mean? I have two daughters." Over hearing that made a HUGE impact on me.

Abby...Wait I thought they were your niece and nephew...or are they your stepkids? I'm now confused.

Oh also I have none of my own but I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews. Heres a cute pic of one of them at my AHR.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

She calls me a Princess b/c one day we told her I'd found my Prince. So now she calls me and DH Prince and Princess.

Abby - they look like fun kids!! and even if you did give birth to them you'd still want to strangle them sometimes!

Calia - she is such a little cutie! i love that she calls you prince and princess. how adorable.

Mo - i love those freckles!!! i want to pinch her cheeks... which at her age, i'm sure she'd really hate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Over hearing that made a HUGE impact on me.
wow rach, that is really cool you happened to overhear it. sometimes its good to be nosy wink.gif when people ask if doug and i are going to have babies and i say we already have 2 kids, they say stupid shi# like "but they're not YOUR kids" and i say "so does that mean i love them less or something?". stupid freaking idiots. wink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliaA07 View Post
Abby...Wait I thought they were your niece and nephew...or are they your stepkids? I'm now confused.
cali, they will be my stepkids in less than 3 months!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian View Post
Abby - they look like fun kids!! and even if you did give birth to them you'd still want to strangle them sometimes!
they are pretty fun :)

mo, she is SO cute, i LOVE her freckles! so precious.