Photo

Did any JA Brides do a BD / TTD Shoot?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
  • 302 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:39 PM

there are tons of BD photos on this forum to give people and idea of what it is...it seems like quite a few girls are giving BD as their gift to their husband

#12 serena

serena
    • 114 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:44 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lizz
      BD pics are boudoir photos. A lot of the girls here do them as a wedding gift for their FI. If you do a search here, you should be able to find some examples.
      thanks lizz i never would have guessed that 1!!!!!

#13 caroline

caroline
      • 697 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:37 PM

er, thank you Liz! (no blushing icon?)

#14 christenew

christenew
        • 325 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:31 AM

Man I guess I am a prude. I would have never guessed people would do such a thing. I am having a hard enough time trying to figure out why you would trash a dress.

#15 Bride010101

Bride010101
          • 1,547 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:16 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Heidi
            I'll post pics as soon as I get them!!!!
            Coyaba River Gardens were great for the TTD

Did BD pics in our suite. Got some good shots on the balcony!

I can't wait to see all your pics Heidi!

Did he know you were doing the BD pics? Or how did you get him out of the room and away for a chunck of time?

#16 Heidi

Heidi
            • 2,642 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:29 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BeckyN
              I can't wait to see all your pics Heidi!

Did he know you were doing the BD pics? Or how did you get him out of the room and away for a chunck of time?
              Yea, he knew. It was RIGHT after our welcome dinner - everyone went to the bar while Robin & I slipped up to the suite to do the BD pics. Only Reggie, my mom and my BMs knew. But I came down an hour later and everyone was asking how the sexy pics went! HAHA! Embarrassing!

Since Robin's going to be away for a bit, she showed me a few of the pics on her camera's view finder, and I was VERY impressed! I'll say that I did the 'classy' BD pics. Nothing too revealing. I can't wait to see how they all turned out!

She also showed us a few pics from TTD when we were IN the waterfall - they are absolutely incredible. I can't wait for all of you to see them (and for me to see them bigger than 2 inches, haha!) This is a link to pics of the Mahoe Falls where we did TTD (though those pics hardly do it justice!): About Coyaba River Garden and Museum - Ocho Rios, Jamaica
              Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#17 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
              • 679 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:29 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Heidi
                Yea, he knew. It was RIGHT after our welcome dinner - everyone went to the bar while Robin & I slipped up to the suite to do the BD pics. Only Reggie, my mom and my BMs knew. But I came down an hour later and everyone was asking how the sexy pics went! HAHA! Embarrassing!

Since Robin's going to be away for a bit, she showed me a few of the pics on her camera's view finder, and I was VERY impressed! I'll say that I did the 'classy' BD pics. Nothing too revealing. I can't wait to see how they all turned out!

She also showed us a few pics from TTD when we were IN the waterfall - they are absolutely incredible. I can't wait for all of you to see them (and for me to see them bigger than 2 inches, haha!) This is a link to pics of the Mahoe Falls where we did TTD (though those pics hardly do it justice!): About Coyaba River Garden and Museum - Ocho Rios, Jamaica
                I can't wait to see your TTD pics. This is one of the places we have been considering for our TTD shoot.
                Brittney & Peter
                July 12, 2008
                Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#18 Marnie&Peter

Marnie&Peter
                • 302 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:24 PM

Very nice! I cant wait to check out that garden while we are there!

#19 caroline

caroline
                  • 697 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 08:54 AM

christenew... my dress is too expensive for me to want to trash, but in seeing others pictures... LOVE those pictures of couples walking into the ocean, etc.! Really cool. And it just looks like such a fun thing to do! As an aside, someone also told me that it's a great way to cool off...

I plan to purchase some cheap number to don for that portion of the pictures!

#20 Heidi

Heidi
                    • 2,642 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:58 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by redheaney
                      christenew... my dress is too expensive for me to want to trash, but in seeing others pictures... LOVE those pictures of couples walking into the ocean, etc.! Really cool. And it just looks like such a fun thing to do! As an aside, someone also told me that it's a great way to cool off...

I plan to purchase some cheap number to don for that portion of the pictures!
                      I used a different dress... I plan to wear my wedding dress for our AHR in July!
                      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users