Photo

Cheerleaders beat up 16 year old!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:23 PM

thats NOTHING.. did you see on the news that class room of 8 years olds that were going to knock their teacher unconcious, hand cuff her, and stab her to death.. they even had kids who's job were look out and dissmembmering and disposing of the body... that is one of the most disgusting things ive ever heard of. i seriously worry about our future as a society....

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:28 PM

something like this happened to me my sophomore year in high school...i was a cheerleader and this gangster girl didn't like cheerleaders...she went on a mission to beat one up...since i was the smallest she went after me. told everyone in school that she was looking for me to beat me up.

it was a "spirit day" so i was in my cheerleading uniform...her nickname was "the hammer"...she came up to me and slapped me and tried to beat me up. little did she know i grew up brawling with my sisters so i totally kicked her ass and did NOT get suspended...after that people started calling me "tyson" behind my back.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:28 PM

I saw this the other day. These girls are sick in the head. And stupid to say the least b/c the videotaped and left evidence behind. What is wrong with their parents? I mean really. My mother would beat my ass if I ever did something like this.

Jessica I think myspace is the devil, I don't care what anyone says. I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I hate it, I think it causes so much problems for todays youth. B/c of a fake myspace some kids ended up dead, getting shot in the face by accident, a girl killed herself due to comments made by another girl, etc. Its just awful.

#14 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tammy Host
        something like this happened to me my sophomore year in high school...i was a cheerleader and this gangster girl didn't like cheerleaders...she went on a mission to beat one up...since i was the smallest she went after me. told everyone in school that she was looking for me to beat me up.

it was a "spirit day" so i was in my cheerleading uniform...her nickname was "the hammer"...she came up to me and slapped me and tried to beat me up. little did she know i grew up brawling with my sisters so i totally kicked her ass and did NOT get suspended...after that people started calling me "tyson" behind my back.
        OMG! You go Tyson!! HA HA HA

#15 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:31 PM

Nuts. I saw something on tv this AM but couldn't watch it, I hate watchig fights like that. Bashing someone's head in, OH it makes me sick. Not sure if any of you remember the Eddie Polak (spelling could be wrong) case. A guy I used to date was friends with him, the poor kid was beat to death :o(

#16 Kryztan

Kryztan
          • 743 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:34 PM

Little bitches and ignorant parents....!!! They need some serious punishment. How do people think of being so cruel at such young ages?

#17 happygilmore

happygilmore
            • 576 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:37 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jean-marcus
              thats NOTHING.. did you see on the news that class room of 8 years olds that were going to knock their teacher unconcious, hand cuff her, and stab her to death.. they even had kids who's job were look out and dissmembmering and disposing of the body... that is one of the most disgusting things ive ever heard of. i seriously worry about our future as a society....
              I saw this too on MSN.com. How scary is that, that 3rd graders are doing this..and i think it was because she got upset at a student and they didn't like it! What are parents doing these days that there are so many psycho monsters running around! In 3rd grade I was not thinking about visciouly attackin my teacher!!!!

#18 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:38 PM

Quote:

Oh so that's how Tyson came about. LOL. I'm glad you beat that girl up! How dare she try to pick on our Tammy?

#19 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                • 1,565 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:46 PM

Quote:
                  NOTE TO SELF.... don't mess with tammy... EVERRRRRRR... umm tammy here is that milk money i owe you... hehehe

#20 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:00 PM

I'm so happy theses idiots are getting tried as adults. Imagine these lil beeeotches in jail getting their butts pounded by the real hardcore women!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users