Photo

What is your best / worst physical feature?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#81 Squeezy

Squeezy
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:46 PM

My best is my arms.

Worst is my hair
    Carla Martino

#82 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
    • 2,754 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:12 PM

Best - Eyes
      Worst - My butt (I wish it were plumper!)

#83 Jenamie

Jenamie
      • 392 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:34 PM

Best- eyes/ tummy (right now I'm proud) guys would say my bum :P

Worst- what I call my back fat... I cant show off a bit of my tummy I'm so proud of with out my stuppid muffen top jelly rolling out agh!

#84 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
        • 1,572 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:49 PM

best: smile, arms, booty
          worst: thighs

#85 bride7474

bride7474
          • 582 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:31 PM

best: eyes
            worst: stomach

#86 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:07 AM

best: as messed up as it is (crooked teeth and all), i'd have to say my smile. somewhere along the line, i learned how to smile somewhat naturally in pics, and ever since, people always tell me how photogenic i am (when i'm not smiling i look like grumpy and frumpy tho).

worst: normally i'd say "everything from the waist down" (i'm disproportionately several sizes larger on the bottom half than the top), but i just had my first fitting and realized that i have *really* gross back fat! i swear, if you drew nipples on my back you'd think i had boobs back there, lol! so it's fresh in my mind right now. i only have a month til the wedding, so i guess i need to either get over it, or get a very opaque veil, lol!

#87 roo66

roo66
              • 1,001 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:34 AM

The worst are my legs not to bad at the thigh area but oh my gosh my knees are gross dimply and they,well there just gross and make people laugh haha i gottum from my dad yep my dad. A short fat irish man !!!! haha
                The best ummmmm toughie im gunna say umm hair but paul would say boobs !!!!!!!
                I need to add fat back,chunky arms and belly rolls to the list of worst BUT those legs remain firmly in the number one spot

#88 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                • 1,681 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:34 AM

best: smile
                  worst: arms

#89 saltocoach

saltocoach
                  • 235 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:49 AM

Best: eyes...when they're not red from lack of sleep and genetics for skin..except for that hude(well to me) frown line that botox will not fix according to the doc (DON'T get me started)
                    worst: I think it's a toss up between my fatty lower half or my teacup boobs. God was really asleep when he put me together! A little proportion please.

#90 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                    • 657 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 09:35 AM

Best: would have to be Eyes, Butt (God did give me a little something here unlike somewhere else LOL), and Ads
                      Worst: I would have to say my ear people say they arent as bad as I think, but I really want to get them pined. ANd this is why I will be wearing my hair hald up and half down on my wedding day.
                      Cory & Jennifer
                      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users