Photo

What is your best / worst physical feature?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#71 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 01:46 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    do you girls notice how many of our s/o would say our best feature is our ass...I find that so funny.
    I think its b/c so many of our men love asses, lol. When I first met hans I was wearing a short white mini skirt (yes I was on a mission, lol) and he said what first attracted him to me were my legs and my ass. Now I don't think either are very nice, but if FI loves them then I have no problem showing them off!

#72 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:02 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Rachelle E.
      oh no! don't say that ....freckles are awesome!!! I seriously LOVE freckly skin...I've always wanted some freckles and tell my DH that I hope we have a baby w/ freckles! lol! Anyway, I think they're pretty so don't hate them!
      I think its b/c so many of our men love asses, lol. When I first met hans I was wearing a short white mini skirt (yes I was on a mission, lol) and he said what first attracted him to me were my legs and my ass. Now I don't think either are very nice, but if FI loves them then I have no problem showing them off!
      I like that philosophy! I totally have a J-Lo booty, but Aaron likes it! If it weren't for him thinking that, then I'd definately think it was my worst feature!!
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#73 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:03 PM

My legs, I think they look like tree trunks.

#74 arhoyaltres

arhoyaltres
        • 154 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:27 PM

My best feature are my legs...the worst has to be my hips. Folks have always said that I have great "child-bearing" hips, but I'm not sure if that is a compliment or not since I haven't had any kids yet.

#75 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
          • 939 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:40 PM

Best: hair or boobs (I think they are a good inbetween size!)
            Worst: legs...allll parts of them...especially my calves....ugh! (how the heck do you shrink your calves??!!)

#76 Debs

Debs
            • VIP Member
            • 7,104 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:17 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LMP333
              (how the heck do you shrink your calves??!!)
              I dunno about *shrinking* them per se, but a good toning move is to stand with just the balls of your feet on the first stair and raise your feet up and down. I've been doing this for about 2 months and I've really seen a big difference in definition in the calves!!

#77 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
              • 939 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:22 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Debs
                I dunno about *shrinking* them per se, but a good toning move is to stand with just the balls of your feet on the first stair and raise your feet up and down. I've been doing this for about 2 months and I've really seen a big difference in definition in the calves!!

haha shrinking wasnt the best word but thank you...i will try this! I was very althletic and my calves were muscular so whenever I work them out at the gym they just get bigger looking. This may work though...maybe it will tone them instead of making them more muscular! Thanks!

#78 Martha

Martha
                • VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 03:45 PM

Best: eye color and legs (Jay would say legs or boobs)
                  Worst: skin...hormones are a killer right now, huge arms that are bigger now that I stopped working out, belly (before I got prego)

#79 Jackie

Jackie
                  • 2,290 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:08 AM

Best I guess would be my arms

Worst um my huge fatty over muscley thighs!
                    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#80 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
                    • 232 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:54 PM

best-lips and butt
                      worst-boobs and stomach (thanks to my son giving me stretchmarks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users