Sign in to follow this  
christenew

Breakfast in bed - ROR

I read from one of the ROR brides that she got breakfast in bed included in the free package. Did anyone else get this? I didn't see it on the website.

Oh it also says you get a free gift - what did people get?

I didnt get breakfast in bed. We got a couple of gifts. We got a bottle of rum and a tray of fruit and cheese and snacks. We got a basket full of like cards and things like that. We got flowers. Oh and shotglasses. I can't remember what else.

I didn't get breakfast in bed OR a fruit tray... sad.gif I got some rum cream and a mug and that was all. But we did get an upgrade to the Jacuzzi suite so I wasnt going to complain!! wink.gif I think it varies what kind of gifts you get depending on maybe what suite you end up with, etc. They try to make sure everyone has a good experience!

we had the classic package. We did get breakfast in bed but didn't eat it because it was SO early when they brought it. We also got a room upgrade to the jr. suite. We also got a bottle of Rum.

Hi

We got breakfast in bed and a mug with rum cream...we had the royal pkg.

The mug got broken on the way home

We didn't get any of that. But we got the room upgrade, so I was happy! I meant to include that in my review...that we didn't get quite a bit of things that were listed with the package. Except the room upgrade! rolleyes.gif

We didn't get any of that either, but we did get the ocean suite upgrade. We were even half-expecting the breakfast, but we ended up waking up and meeting family/friends anyways! Maybe you should ask Chandlyn in your meeting about the breakfast?