Jump to content

Photo

My Custom Koozies arrived! LOVE THEM!!!


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 alex

alex
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,139 posts

    Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:02 PM

    If some ppl want some, but don't need 100... would you guys consider not having your date or names on them? Because then 2 or more ppl could split an order & just put something tropical on them like a palm tree or a cute wedding saying "to have & hold & keep your drink cold" or something along those lines...
    Just a thought!

    #22 Lorilou

    Lorilou
    • Member
    • 533 posts

      Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:06 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by xandrafaye
      If some ppl want some, but don't need 100... would you guys consider not having your date or names on them? Because then 2 or more ppl could split an order & just put something tropical on them like a palm tree or a cute wedding saying "to have & hold & keep your drink cold" or something along those lines...
      Just a thought!
      That;s a great idea...i'm sure you'll get some takers. How many would you need?

      #23 lovefreddy

      lovefreddy
      • Newbie
      • 148 posts

        Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:24 PM

        So cute!! Your guests are going to love them!!
        *REMOVED DUE TO EXCESSIVE SIZE*

        #24 alex

        alex
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,139 posts

          Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:26 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lorilou
          That;s a great idea...i'm sure you'll get some takers. How many would you need?
          LOL So I don't actually need any as of yet... nowhere near it actually (no ring yet! lol) I was just thinking for the girls who were saying they like them, but don't need 100...

          #25 Leslie-Xcaret09

          Leslie-Xcaret09
          • Member
          • 939 posts

            Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:57 AM

            There are so many different choices on the site. Did you go with COLLAPSIBLE CAN HOLDER (KZ005) ??

            #26 angitalia23

            angitalia23
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,029 posts

              Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:59 AM

              They look great, I love the heart! Your guests will enjoy them!
              Anthony & Angela
              19 June 2008

              #27 zoeysmom1204

              zoeysmom1204
              • Jr. Member
              • 218 posts

                Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:53 PM

                Those turned out great!

                #28 manda0812

                manda0812
                • Jr. Member
                • 343 posts

                  Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:56 PM

                  At first I was thinking what is a Koozie - we call them Stubbie Coolers here in Oz. They look great and you will see them for years to come when you visit your guests. Great colour.

                  #29 Lorilou

                  Lorilou
                  • Member
                  • 533 posts

                    Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:10 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LMP333
                    There are so many different choices on the site. Did you go with COLLAPSIBLE CAN HOLDER (KZ005) ??
                    yes, we went with the collapsible koozie so we could transport easier. we have 86 guests, so we are bringing that many in our suitcases. :)

                    #30 jen0608

                    jen0608
                    • Newbie
                    • 2 posts

                      Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:18 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by manda0812
                      At first I was thinking what is a Koozie - we call them Stubbie Coolers here in Oz. They look great and you will see them for years to come when you visit your guests. Great colour.
                      First I was wondering what a coozie too..Then when someone give me a beer koozies...wow its really cool...good accessories for drinking beer...lol...very attractive to the visitors...




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users