Sign in to follow this  
ncainey

Most Amazing Wedding EVER at Cabo Surf!

Wow, great review and pics!!! I was thinking about you on your wedding day and wondering how it was going. So glad you had a great day. I'm sorry about your cake. Jennifer made mine too and I was really happy with it.

Wanted to say thank you so much for your review, I am getting married at Cabo Surf in December, and I loved reading your stuff.

Couple questions (and thank you in advance). Looks like you hired a coordinator. How much was that?

We are having our rehearsal dinner at La Pangua Antigua in San Jose, did you do anything in San Jose? Looking for a fun bar/cigar bar/wine bar or something to do after the rehearsal.

Do you have pictures? Would love to see.

We are PLANNING on getting married on the grassy area (where you had your welcome reception) then having a beach reception, with tents, etc... who knows if this will work - but it is a goal...

Small world. I am from Walnut Creek - maybe we know eachother? I went to WCI middle school, then Carondelet High School... I live in Sausalito now. Hope you have a great weekend, and again thank you - you have already helped more than you know!

-Allyson