Tux insurance??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:15 PM

I took my little brother to a formal wear store here in our small town (the only one) to rent a Tux for Prom (AWWWW). We were looking through a book and he kept texting his gf to ger her opinion on it all. It was pretty cute but that is beside the point. So, we get to the end of it and she is writing up our reciept for it and she is explaining the "Tux Insurance" that I paid three bucks extra for. It covers everything from being an idiot and rolling around in dirt or on cement to jumping in paint. OK, then she tells us BUT it doesn't cover gun wounds or knive fights! WTF? I go so if he were walking down the street and got hit by a stray bullet (which number one wouldn't happen in our town and number two I wouldn't be thinking about the damn tux if this happened) it wouldn't be covered? She said No. Any bullet holes or knive slices aren't covered LMAO I don't know where that rule got started but it's ridiculous. So, just thought I would pass that on to anyone renting a Tux. No gun or knive fights while in the Tux!!

#2 amyrak

amyrak
    • 469 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:18 PM

That is hilarious!! Never heard of that before.

#3 Bride010101

Bride010101
      • 1,547 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:23 PM

Hehe... that is hilarious! Makes me think that the clause didn't use to be in there... so someone tried to use thier insurance to cover bullet and knive holes.

#4 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 09:35 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BeckyN
          Hehe... that is hilarious! Makes me think that the clause didn't use to be in there... so someone tried to use thier insurance to cover bullet and knive holes.
          Yeah, pretty funny.

#5 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 09:40 AM

That's like the insurance company doesn't cover my ring in the event of a nuclear war. If the ring is damaged, I've probably desintigrated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users