Sign in to follow this  
stltk

Couples Negril, our location

So excited, we officially booked our DW! We chose Couples Negril, Jamaica. Our date is November 6th @ 3 pm. Finally feeling more real, SO glad this major part is done! Now, just those little "minor" (lol) details to do...such as picking a dress, shoes, hairstyle, bridesmaid dress, getting guests to commit/pay deposit, truly decide if they're going, etc, etc, etc.....

Huge weight though is lifted, at least I know my FI and I will be there for sure, and guess that's all we need, huh?

You ladies have been soo great, all this info, ideas, etc. So lucky to have found this site.

smile36.gif

Congratulations on getting the hardest part done, now you can focus on other little details! We're getting married at Couples Sans Souci (actually originally Couples Ocho Rios) and will be HMing at Couples Swept Away. I will post a review when I return.

Great! I'm a Couples bride too! Swept Away.

You'll find tons of info on their message boards. One of the brides was really generous in sharing her pictures and some of her DIY stuff. You can also search on you tube to see weddings that have taken place there!

Congrats on selecting your location!

I know when we picked the location I sighed with relief (one thing to check off the list)

We are getting married at Couples Negril too! (11/15/0cool.gif

CONGRATSsmile159.gif

Yay, more Couples brides! There are so many posts about Riu Ocho Rios, good to see there are a few more Couples girls now! Glad to hear it! Congratulations on your upcoming Jamaican weddings!!thewave.gif