• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:35 PM

I am the last one to be able to help, because i can't make up my own mind! the reasons given for selecting either are exactly what's going through my mind! so i am not here to help, but rather to offer my empathy in your dilema, because i am in the same boat!

#12 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
    • 1,430 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:39 PM

Tammy I love the eternity band but Edyta makes some good points that I didn't think of with the eternity band! Too bad when we meet for dinner you can't just have the bands with you and then we could all decide(lol)!! Sorry I'm no help!

#13 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:40 PM

I know Ann.. Maybe you need to take a trip to MI and we can help each other out.. Or drive the jeweler crazy.. lol

#14 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 01:59 PM

I vote for your option #2, pic #1. The custom thing is scary to me because I don't know if I will like something until I see it! I like the eternity band the best, but as others have said- I just don't think it's practical unless you won't EVER gain or lose weight. My size 5 e-ring is already waaayyy too loose for my comfort, with only a 7lb weight loss and it started out really tight- I'm so glad he didn't get the eternity band because I will get it sized!.

#15 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Julesr
            I, on the other hand, am not a fan of eternity bands. If you are not a woman of leisure, its hard to keep it nice. You will bang it on things and it will get scratched and not look so pretty in a few years.
            Oh Jules, you crack me up! Good point. I am defnitely not "a woman of leisure." Although sometimes I wish I were...

#16 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
              Oh Jules, you crack me up! Good point. I am defnitely not "a woman of leisure." Although sometimes I wish I were...
              I got a french manicure once and that is when I realised I needed to be a "woman of leisure" for things like that. lol It lasted 2 days. Sometimes I wish I was, and then I think I would get waaaay to bored. lol

#17 anaderoux

anaderoux
              • 3,220 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:44 PM

Tammy what shape are the side diamonds of your e-ring?

#18 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:50 PM

The shape of the side diamonds are round.

#19 anaderoux

anaderoux
                  • 3,220 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:55 PM

then I think either the eternity or the 5-stone will work.. I think there's no need to pay more for a custom ring.. If it were me I'd get the eternity :P

#20 SPRINGBRIDE

SPRINGBRIDE
                    • 60 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 06:05 PM

I don't know if you've made your decision yet.

My friend has an eternity ring and just had a baby. She finds that when she picks up the baby she finds the inside of the rings gets hooked in clothes and can scratch and lately she hasn't been wearing her wedding band.

Just a thought, because I've yet to decide and I'm a huge fan of eternity rings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users