Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Help me decide..

I like the first one. Eternity bands look nice, but I dont think they are very practical. I personally would rather bigger diamonds, that sparkle more! But I guess I am just shallow and vain!

Sarah

Well to do a follow up on this thread, I went to the store again on Sunday, and tried on their two carat eternity band, It was really pretty, but in all honest I felt it took away from my E-ring. So I'm going to go with a custom wedding band to match my E-ring. It will look really similar to the 5 stone one that I posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAMMYM View Post
Well to do a follow up on this thread, I went to the store again on Sunday, and tried on their two carat eternity band, It was really pretty, but in all honest I felt it took away from my E-ring. So I'm going to go with a custom wedding band to match my E-ring. It will look really similar to the 5 stone one that I posted
I am so happy that you made that decision. I think that is the best one. I might just feel that way because that is what I am doing, lol, but I still think it was the best one to make.

Quote:
Thanks Jules.. So are you ready to move?
I am ready to be a home owner. I am not ready per say to quit my job and move to another city. But, I will be okay when the time comes I am sure I will just be excited. Its just a scary time that is all. What if it takes me a long time to get a new job and we are getting married in October. Oh, the stress. lol Good thing my FI has a good job or I would be even more scared.

Sorry to rant, I am sure you did not expect all that. lol

Quote:
Tammy i think you're doing the right thing totally and that you will be so happy with your decision in the end and ask Cain to get you a beautiful eternity band for your anniversaycheesy.gif