Heidi's ROR Review (LONG... 6 pages in Word!)

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#51 amandatheo

• 247 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:58 PM

Thanks for the detailed review heidi! Shame about the food for us veggies but everything else sounds fantastic!! I can't wait until we go now!!

#52 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:55 PM

I FINALLY had time to read your whole review Heidi. Fabulous job! I can't believe their selection for vegetarians was so poor. That's too bad- but it looks like a gorgeous place. Jeff & I want to go to Jamaica next year, and we will probably consider the Riu. Thanks for the amazing review :)

I'm so happy for you.. you and Reggie look sooooo in love & just absolutely thrilled to be getting married :) Big hugs...

#53 crawford2B

• 244 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:00 AM

Great review! i really want to go back!

#54 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:13 AM

GREAT REVIEW Heidi! Sounds like your wedding was wonderful - that stinks about the food though! You did a great job by taking notes everyday! That is a really good tip! Your room looks beautiful and how awesome that you got upgraded! WOO HOO!!

#55 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Heidi
          I did my BDW duty and took notes throughout the week!!!!
          great review heidi..you rock

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#56 christenew

• 325 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:41 AM

Thanks so much Heidi for your candid answers about the excursions. That helps so much.

#57 RiuBride2b

• 298 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 03:07 PM

I know I am late to this thread, but I must admit that I have been waiting for your review. Thank goodness it was a positive one (other then the vegetarian issues).

I am so glad you enjoyed yourself and I hope it was definitely the best time of your life.

Oh yeah, thanks for rating Robin an A. That also helps me to relax as well.

Again thanks for the FULL review!!!

#58 BrittneyD

• 679 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:30 AM

Heidi...How busy was Coyboya Gardents during your ttd shoot?
                Brittney & Peter
                July 12, 2008
                Riu Ocho Rios

#59 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by BrittneyD
                  Heidi...How busy was Coyboya Gardents during your ttd shoot?
                  We saw one group of people for about 5 minutes. It was practically empty! We also went at 3:30, an off-time.
                  You should totally do it!!!
                  Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#60 Kandys

• 80 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:08 PM

Wow great review! Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users