Photo

Heidi's ROR Review (LONG... 6 pages in Word!)

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:18 AM

I was planning on using the bamboo chupah, but am now leaning towards the gazebo. Heidi, do they decorate it (flowers etc.) for free?

That's so great you got the suite. My TA called them a few months ago b/c I said I was willing to pay for the upgrade, but they are all booked the week I am there

#32 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:25 AM

Wow Heidi!!! Great review! I'm so happy that (food aside) it seems like everything was fantastic!

Congratulations on becoming a Mrs!!!!!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#33 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:32 AM

Great review, Heidi. Congratulations again!
      Michelle

#34 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
      • 802 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:50 AM

Heidi.......yayyy, your review!! I've been waiting for this one. Everything sounds like it was perfect (except for your food selections) but other than that, it sounds like you guys had a blast.

Question: You were not the first bride that said that the steel drum band did not play the correct song. What in the world were they playing? I wonder if they even know what Canon D sounds like. Alot of brides that come back from ROR say that about the steel band.......hmmm....weird!

#35 EDYTA

EDYTA
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:55 AM

Congrats Heidi, great review! but where are the rest of the pics?

#36 Chiquita

Chiquita
          • 2,674 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:52 PM

Great review Heidi.. I'm sure this will help out lots of future brides :)

#37 AnnaReeves1

AnnaReeves1
            • 38 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:03 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lizz
              I was planning on using the bamboo chupah, but am now leaning towards the gazebo. Heidi, do they decorate it (flowers etc.) for free?

That's so great you got the suite. My TA called them a few months ago b/c I said I was willing to pay for the upgrade, but they are all booked the week I am there
              Lizz,

While we were there, it seemed common practice that EVERY bride and groom got upgraded the day of the wedding ( we only had the free package, and still had an upgrade) We paid for a junior suite, and was very impressed with our upgrade to 2505 (heidi - we had the same fab views as you, just 3 floors up!)

Most of the people in the suites around us, seemed to be brides that we had seem previously getting married, and we got the impression that they almost 'save' those rooms especially for wedding upgrades.

crossing my fingers you get your upgrade!

#38 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
              • 933 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:05 PM

Heidi, thanks so much for the review and pics! I am sooooooo excited!
                My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#39 AnnaReeves1

AnnaReeves1
                • 38 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lizz

Also, the bamboo chupah was on the left side of the wedding gazebo when we were there, well out of the way of sunbathers, maybe they can move it?

#40 amanda&gabe2008

amanda&gabe2008
                  • 133 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:32 PM

Great Review Heidi!!!

I cant wait to get there! I leave in less than 24hrs....must finish packing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users