Mommies to be check in

Christine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisha View Post
Just wanted to chime in on the workout question. I did cardio and walked A LOT all through my pregnancy and I believe I owe fitting into my jeans this weekend to staying active!!! In addition to breastfeeding and starting to walk again. I still have a little belly to loose but am basically back to my pre-pregnancy weight! smile123.gif
First of all, your baby is a cutie pie, can't wait to see more pics!

OMG I can't believe you already fit into your jeans and are back down to your pre-pregnancy weight, congrats!!! I'm really hoping I'll be able to stay active, but like the other girls have pointed out, even with the best of intentions is doesn't necessarily pan out that way. Hopefully I'll be lucky like you were!!!

Chantal

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ladies

Hope everyone's doing well...Haven't been on for a few days I thought I was in labour Sat night and they kept me in until today because of my blood pressure again. We came home, I walked in the house and went to the bathroom and got up and thought my water broke...apparently false alarm again we drove all the way back to the hospital (in another town 20 minutes away) to get told to come home again! I'm in the early stages of labour, and 1 cm dialated so we're just waiting around now...My blood pressure is back down again but they sent me home with a blood pressure machine to check it daily. And I can no longer deliver here, they're sending me to the city sad.gif My dr figures they will induce me sometime this week. And I think my mom is the reason for my high blood pressure it sucks this all had to happen this weekend before the actual delivery because FI and I wanted it to just be us in the delivery room and my mom doesn't understand that and is pushing to be there.....let's hope bp stays down with her around! ha...gotta love them though!

Anyways...Sorry for my rant..Getting so anxious for this little girl to finally come after this week that we've had!!

Tlseege, your pics are great...

Summer, oh my goodness your having a week. Can you smeak off without tell your mom?

I went for another U/S today. And Kerrrington Danielle is measuring to weight 5lbs 12oz. She a big girl. They say not tooo big yet, she is in the 60%. We will see what the doc says on thursday.

Kelly-- Glad to hear she's not too big! Do you think they'll induce you early with her?

Our initial plan was to sneak away and not tell anyone until we'd had the baby and had a rest even..but after being in the hospital it was hard not to tell her what was going on..And, I don't wanna make people mad that we wouldn't tell them I'm getting induced, so Mom would really be mad if I just didn't tell her...and good old facebook makes it literally impossible to keep things on the down low!

I'm actually surprised she didn't just start driving! At first I wasn't going to tell anyone I was even in the hospital, but they would have known something was up with me not being home answering the phone. So we'll see, hopefully we can at least have the baby before she comes down on Friday and she won't be as bad as I'm expecting her to be. Love her to death but my goodness.... stress me out sometimes!

Kelly-- Glad to hear she's not too big! Do you think they'll induce you early with her?

Our initial plan was to sneak away and not tell anyone until we'd had the baby and had a rest even..but after being in the hospital it was hard not to tell her what was going on..And, I don't wanna make people mad that we wouldn't tell them I'm getting induced, so Mom would really be mad if I just didn't tell her...and good old facebook makes it literally impossible to keep things on the down low!

I'm actually surprised she didn't just start driving! At first I wasn't going to tell anyone I was even in the hospital, but they would have known something was up with me not being home answering the phone. So we'll see, hopefully we can at least have the baby before she comes down on Friday and she won't be as bad as I'm expecting her to be. Love her to death but my goodness.... stress me out sometimes!

Summer, thanks me too. Yes they are just trying to get me too 37 weeks. So probably around june 19th. I would like to wait until the end of the month for work but I guess my little princess will decide that for all of us.

When are they inducing you? Good luck if we dont get to chat before you have your little one. As you see I cant sleep anymore. I cant win over here...

Tlseege- I love your pics!! You have such a cute belly and I swear mine looks so much bigger than yours! Tammy did a great job!!

Chanti- Good luck with the baby making on your weddingmoon blush2.gif

Bisha- It's nice to hear from you! I'm glad everything is going well and that you already fit in your pre-pregnancy jeans. Please post more pics of baby Gavin when you get a chance.

Summer- Sorry to hear about your BP. How has it been lately? Please keep us posted and best of luck in case you don't read this in time and you already had/having the baby!!

Kelly- I can't believe you are sooo close!! Wait, aren't Angel and you due around the same time?! Wow, so many babies here at once!!

I had one of my showers this weekend and it was a lot of fun. My parents bought us the travel system stroller we wanted and my grandma got us the high chair (actually we got 2!). We got some other things we registered for but for the most part I received lots of blankets for some reason! I don't know if I'll ever need that many, but I have tons now. I will download pics tonight and post them for you all.