2428 replies to this topic

#931 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:07 PM

Lisa- so great to see you back on!

I'm feeling really good. The typical back & sciatic pain is still hanging around, but otherwise I'm great. Today is officially 50 days and counting... omg!

Yesterday, Tammy B came over and took maternity pics of us- she already sent some teasers: http://bestdestinati....956#post616324

I'm so happy with them and am dying to see the rest!

Did everyone have a nice Thanksgiving?

#932 GeminiLibra

GeminiLibra
    • 220 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:26 AM

I am so excited to be a part of this forum. We just found out that I am 4 weeks pregnant!!! We were married Nov. 15th (what a wedding present!!) and didn't realize we would get pregnant as quickly as we did, I was pregnant for the wedding and I didn't even know until yesterday! We are so happy and I can't wait to be a Mommy! It's a bit early to tell friends and family but I feel like I might burst if I don't tell anyone so here I am. Congratulations to all of you!

#933 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 01:44 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by GeminiLibra
        I am so excited to be a part of this forum. We just found out that I am 4 weeks pregnant!!! We were married Nov. 15th (what a wedding present!!) and didn't realize we would get pregnant as quickly as we did, I was pregnant for the wedding and I didn't even know until yesterday! We are so happy and I can't wait to be a Mommy! It's a bit early to tell friends and family but I feel like I might burst if I don't tell anyone so here I am. Congratulations to all of you!
        CONGRATS! WOOHOOO another baby!

#934 Kelly C

Kelly C
        • 2,051 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:00 PM

Quote:
          Congrats!!! Let us know your due date when you find out.
          Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#935 Bisha

Bisha
          • 265 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:11 PM

Quote:
            That is wonderful!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have a due date yet? probably not from the doc but, I found out those online calculators (the ones that ask how long your cycle is) are very accurate!

#936 Bisha

Bisha
            • 265 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:19 PM

Okay, so I just read my ticker and I sooo wish it was true. :) I'm actually at 15weeks, 2days and not showing at all!!!! I noticed a teeny tiny bump on Thursday morning but you can't see it in clothes at all We took the first bump picture but I just look fat, not pregnant!

#937 Angel

Angel
              • 2,635 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:00 PM

I haven't been on here in a while but congrats Bisha and GiminiLibra.

#938 Bisha

Bisha
                • 265 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Angel
                  I haven't been on here in a while but congrats Bisha and GiminiLibra.
                  Thank you! How are you feeling? What's your due date, if you have one already? :)

#939 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:25 PM

Quote:
                    Congrats!!!!

#940 Spazz

Spazz
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,482 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Bisha
                      I'm actually at 15weeks, 2days and not showing at all!!!! I noticed a teeny tiny bump on Thursday morning but you can't see it in clothes at all We took the first bump picture but I just look fat, not pregnant!
                      I felt like I looked fat and not pregnant up until probably around 22 weeks, so I know how you feel. I was excited when I actually "looked pregnant" and was able to fit into maternity clothes. That in-between stage when my regular clothes were too tight, but the maternity clothes were huge was no fun at all! Now I just feel so huge and can't believe I have about 12 more weeks to go!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users