Thank you! :)

#922 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 03:43 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Bisha
      I am soooo happy I can finally post here! I felt a little awkward posting before telling most my friends and people at work and now that's out of the way and I'm glad to speal the beans! I'm at 14 weeks (althought the ticker says something different! ) and due May 30.
      Congrats That's great news!!!

#923 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
      • VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 03:57 PM

karma i must have missed the thread that you had your baby, im assuming there wa sone! CONGRATS she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!! omgoodness

good luck to all you girls. i have a while until i have a family but i was just reading thread to see whats going on...lurking in threads i dont normally find myself in, since its so slow today in work :o) all these cute lil babies!

#924 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:02 PM

Quote:
          Congratulations to all the newly knocked-up! :)
          I am soooo happy I can finally post here! I felt a little awkward posting before telling most my friends and people at work and now that's out of the way and I'm glad to speal the beans! I'm at 14 weeks (althought the ticker says something different! ) and due May 30.

DIDO!

and congrats to you, thats exciting!

#925 Kelly C

Kelly C
          • 2,051 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
            Congrats!!! When did you decide to tell work? I haven't told mine yet. Im alittle nervous. I haven't been here that long and I dont want the to freak. I did tell them that we were going to try and have one. So I've laid the ground work when I finally do spill the beans. I have my first unltra sound to night so after that I will start my ticker.
            Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#926 KarmaB

KarmaB
            • 796 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:10 PM

Quote:
              karma i must have missed the thread that you had your baby, im assuming there wa sone! CONGRATS she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!! omgoodness
              Ohh, thank you so much! We are completely in love with her!

#927 Bisha

Bisha
              • 265 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jacqueline
                DIDO!

and congrats to you, thats exciting!
                Thank you! :)

#928 Bisha

Bisha
                • 265 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kelly C
                  Congrats!!! When did you decide to tell work? I haven't told mine yet. Im alittle nervous. I haven't been here that long and I dont want the to freak. I did tell them that we were going to try and have one. So I've laid the ground work when I finally do spill the beans. I have my first unltra sound to night so after that I will start my ticker.
                  I told at work on Monday. I wanted to tell my manager before I told everyone else and it was just perfect timing b/c I had a meeting with her. I've only been at this job 5months but, felt pretty comfy telling and everyone responded very positive. I figured I was at 14 weeks and had my first u/s and got the results of my sequel screen back so decided it was safe the spread the news. I'm sure you'll figure out when it's ok for you to tell. For me, it just felt right:)

#929 Bisha

Bisha
                  • 265 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by KarmaB
                    Yay, Congrats! That is awesome news. You are already 14 weeks, you can find out the sex soon. Do you plan on finding out ahead of time?
                    Thanks Karma! I have my second u/s on January 9th when I'm 20 weeks and DH and I are really hoping to find out. I've been getting mostly boy forecasts (everyone has their own weird system on guessing) but some girl too. lol I told them all they have a 50/50 chance! LOL Either way, it really doesn't matter as long as it's a healthy baby! :) I still wanna know sooner rather than later though

#930 LisaG

LisaG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,839 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:06 PM

Just checking in on all the mommies to be. Looks like we have some new ones around here.

congrats girls!!! it's so much fun!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users